Go to footer

Johns' R53 Cooper S

Rebuilding a Mini? Building a rally car? Making a Z Car from the Ground Up? Well, create a thread here, and keep us updated. It's a great way to track your own progress as you go along, and keep yourself sane! If you own a car, you can show it off here too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Johns' R53 Cooper S

Postby lfc200 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:15 pm

So here's my 05 Cooper S. I've had her since the beginning of February this year and absolutely love her.
She has 150,000KM on the clock, 15,000KM of which I've put up. She has the chilli pack and also the chrono pack. She also has full grey leather interior also.

I have just spent the day washing, claying, waxing, and sealing her. Also did a small restore on all the exterior trim as it had become very faded over the years. So what better time to upload some photos of her...

lfc200
Just Joined!

Re: Johns' R53 Cooper S

Postby MiniMpi » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:04 am

Looks brilliant John, a very clean example of the facelift R53 :1icon_cool:
Ferg
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Postby jordanfaf » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:37 am

Pretty sure I was looking at buying that one in December! Looked great when I viewed it. Ended up finding an 06 lower milage with my beloved Pan Roof, cost me a bit more but I love it ! Hope you've enjoyed ever one of those 15k and every one to come
2006 R53 Cooper S
jordanfaf
I'm becoming a MINI adict

Postby lfc200 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:47 am

Hi All,

With much sadness I'm going to have to put my MINI up for sale. I've started to do too much mileage with work and so am getting a company car. As mentioned above she has chilli pack, chrono pack and full leather interior. 6CD auto changer. I'm looking for people's opinions on what she may be worth? Prices on donedeal etc vary widely.
I'd love her to go to another member here but that may be a bit over optimistic.
lfc200
Just Joined!

Postby jordanfaf » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:19 pm

lfc200 wrote:Hi All,

With much sadness I'm going to have to put my MINI up for sale. I've started to do too much mileage with work and so am getting a company car. As mentioned above she has chilli pack, chrono pack and full leather interior. 6CD auto changer. I'm looking for people's opinions on what she may be worth? Prices on donedeal etc vary widely.
I'd love her to go to another member here but that may be a bit over optimistic.

Sad to hear :1icon_cry:
id say put it up around the 5500 mark and see what offers you get, you can always lower it if you get no bites. Best of luck in selling and wit your new car
2006 R53 Cooper S
jordanfaf
I'm becoming a MINI adict

Return to Board index

Return to Projects and Members Cars