Go to footer

Hi all: Possibly buying a Countryman

Use this forum to discuss anything general/everyday to do with MINI. For technical questions, try the individual forums below.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Hi all: Possibly buying a Countryman

Postby Poldenais » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:02 pm

Hi All,
Hope you dont mind me posting this on here.

My wife and I recently have thought about changing from our 4wd jeep. We seen a local dealer up here in Donegal selling a 2011 Mini Countryman One and we took it for a spin and think its really cool. The car checks out and is legit. We have 2 small children 6 years of age & 4 years of age. Just looking for opinions from anyone on here on how practical they are for a family car. Ive read loads of opinions but alot are US based online. Just wondering what Irish drivers think especially on our irish roads.

Thanks in advance,
Paul
Poldenais
Just Joined!

Re: Hi all: Possibly buying a Countryman

Postby MiniMpi » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:01 pm

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forum.

Well they are the biggest MINI so have the most roominside and also a very decent boot.
I'd say it would suit you well.
Ferg
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Re: Hi all: Possibly buying a Countryman

Postby Derfinn » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:48 am

Hi Paul,

I've had my Countryman 3 and a half years, and given that the longest I've ever owned a car before this was 3 years may explain something! Plus, I have no plans of changing the Countryman yet, I'm enjoying the journey too much!

This is the most practical car I've ever owned. The boot is a good size, roughly equivalent to a Golf. Plus the rear bench is moveable, so you can increase/decrease legroom/boot space as needed.
Derfinn
I'm spending far too much time here

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion