Go to footer

R60 Countryman S sold

Rebuilding a Mini? Building a rally car? Making a Z Car from the Ground Up? Well, create a thread here, and keep us updated. It's a great way to track your own progress as you go along, and keep yourself sane! If you own a car, you can show it off here too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

R60 Countryman S sold

Postby irlmin » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:14 pm

After many years of brilliant service and some brilliant memories of trips all over Ireland UK and Europe we have sold Our Countryman Cooper S . its staying in Cork however and is in good hands with a long time MINI owner who I know will continue to look after it. the car has been totally reliable and has confirmed to Me ( if I ever needed confirmation ) that if you adhere to 7000 km oil / filter changes MINIs will not suffer the problems many find with the 'Prince' engined cars . anyway things move on and replacement MINI is on the way .
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Re: R60 Countryman S sold

Postby Sportspack-Mark » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:23 pm

whats the replacement going to be? :D
Sportspack-Mark
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby irlmin » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:35 pm

Mark , Its here with a few weeks , a 2015 F56 Cooper S with JCW Pro Kit , in Thunder grey /Black , lots of bits on it , Harmon Kardon , LED lights , chilli pack , Media XL , Panoramic roof , heated seats , sport suspension , + lots more , had a bit of difficulty adapting to the Hatch after years with the R60 but I am really amazed how effective the technology in the F56 S is I have got over 50 mpg in 'green mode' on a long run and its just 'mental' in sport mode , the 'Pro kit' is a very nice touch and with the push of the button all hell brakes loose :) :) . so really enjoying it .
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby Sportspack-Mark » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:46 pm

irlmin wrote:Mark , Its here with a few weeks , a 2015 F56 Cooper S with JCW Pro Kit , in Thunder grey /Black , lots of bits on it , Harmon Kardon , LED lights , chilli pack , Media XL , Panoramic roof , heated seats , sport suspension , + lots more , had a bit of difficulty adapting to the Hatch after years with the R60 but I am really amazed how effective the technology in the F56 S is I have got over 50 mpg in 'green mode' on a long run and its just 'mental' in sport mode , the 'Pro kit' is a very nice touch and with the push of the button all hell brakes loose :) :) . so really enjoying it .
G

Class :D do you need a European road trip to break it in? ;)

:)

Cant wait to see pics :)
Sportspack-Mark

Postby irlmin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Sportspack-Mark wrote:
irlmin wrote:Mark , Its here with a few weeks , a 2015 F56 Cooper S with JCW Pro Kit , in Thunder grey /Black , lots of bits on it , Harmon Kardon , LED lights , chilli pack , Media XL , Panoramic roof , heated seats , sport suspension , + lots more , had a bit of difficulty adapting to the Hatch after years with the R60 but I am really amazed how effective the technology in the F56 S is I have got over 50 mpg in 'green mode' on a long run and its just 'mental' in sport mode , the 'Pro kit' is a very nice touch and with the push of the button all hell brakes loose :) :) . so really enjoying it .
G

Class :D do you need a European road trip to break it in? ;)

:)

Cant wait to see pics :)

I do need a trip to Italian Alps ---------NOW really !! but very busy at the moment but I am sure we will get there later in the year .G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby Sportspack-Mark » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:13 pm

irlmin wrote: I do need a trip to Italian Alps ---------NOW really !! but very busy at the moment but I am sure we will get there later in the year .G

Oh let me know, I'd be up for a run :D
Sportspack-Mark

Postby The cake » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:10 am

Would love to see the new car Ger, must pop in some time i'm passing..
Miss the Mini jcw, do you still have it coming into ye..?
The cake
Getting used to the place

Postby irlmin » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:53 pm

We sure do . in fact it was the trade in I took in for the R60 and its gone to a new owner . do call in anytime and have a run in the F56 ,
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby The cake » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:32 am

The Jwc were a lovely car to drive, the new one must be awesome..
will definitively pop in some time.
Hope ye are all well..
The cake
Getting used to the place

Postby Derfinn » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:57 pm

Sounds lovely, Ger.

Can't wait to see the new beast.
Derfinn

Return to Board index

Return to Projects and Members Cars