Go to footer

R53 for sale?

Use this forum to discuss anything general/everyday to do with MINI. For technical questions, try the individual forums below.

Moderator: MiniMpi

R53 for sale?

Postby Alanpoppa » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:49 pm

Hi all, new to the club and (hopefully) new to an r53 cooper s soon!! I've been looking a few weeks now before it dawned on me to maybe ask they experts here if they know of one knocking around? It's not going to be my daily driver I just want something fun for the weekends and to spend some time making look shiny! test driven a few absolute dogs and seem low mileage ones are getting scarce but I'll keep looking and hopefully there a hidden diamond somewhere. any tips to keep an eye out for or to keep away from gladly appreciated, thanks in advance
Alanpoppa
Just Joined!

Re: R53 for sale?

Postby irlmin » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:01 pm

Hi , Sorry for not replying sooner nut things really busy at the moment , it is indeed a good time to pick up an R53 before they get scarce and expensive , nice tidy cars are difficult to find , we recently had a one lady owner 34K 2006 R53 and had lots of eager customers for it , it sold to the 1st person to see it . We have an 05 R53 going through the workshop at the moment and it will be for sale when its ready . give me a call if I can help .G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion