Go to footer

Two Guys on the Ferry

Use this forum to discuss anything general/everyday to do with MINI. For technical questions, try the individual forums below.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Two Guys on the Ferry

Postby HappyGilmore » Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:50 pm

My friend and I are Americans visiting Europe for the summer, and are currently in Ireland. On our way from England, waiting for the ferry in Holyhead, we met a couple of nice gentlemen driving Minis, and chatted with them a bit.

Now, a shop in Cork was mentioned, as was an invitation to come by and say hello were my friend and I to make it down that far, and so we exchanged some information. As it turns out, we will indeed be making it down that far.

Unfortunately, the email address we have, as written, returned an error message. The only other information we have is this website address.

So, if either of you guys see this, send us a private message on this account. We should be able to check it again before we get to Cork.

Thanks very much for your time and bandwidth.
-Two Americans who like Minis
HappyGilmore
Just Joined!

Postby Owen » Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:53 pm

You must mistaken, there's no way our Ger and Alvin are gentlemen. You can catch Ger on (086) - 866 3828 and on 621aok@indigo.ie
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Postby irlmin » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:31 pm

Owen wrote:You must mistaken, there's no way our Ger and Alvin are gentlemen. You can catch Ger on (086) - 866 3828 and on 621aok@indigo.ie

Oh Yea , extract the urine at every chance , :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby madbrummie » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:09 pm

rotflmao @ Owen :D
madbrummie
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby 1lightningd » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:11 pm

Hi guys, Alvin hear, the guy that was driving the red mini seven. I am thrilled that you guys have taken time out of your hoildays to visit our site and we would love to meet up with you when ye get into the peoples rep. of Cork. Send myself or Ger a pm and we will be in touch. Injoy your hoildays. Alvin
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Location: London. 2012 picking up a gold medal for Kazakhstan

Postby irlmin » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:30 pm

Got a call from the Guys on Saturday and I think the Arann islands visit took its toll on their schedule , they were back in Dublin to catch a flight to Italy today , We will see them on here again soon though .
Gerard
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby 1lightningd » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:54 pm

Look's like they could'ent land in Italy at a better time, they are set to win the world cup. That will be some party! Best of luck on your travels lads, and pop in hear any time to let us know about yere adventures! Alvin Red Seven. :)
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Postby irlmin » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:27 pm

Those Italians and French have a lot to learn , they should take a leaf out of the GAA book of con jobs and plan a draw and have a replay , more $$$$ how the hell do they do it time and time again .
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby 1lightningd » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:56 pm

Well they tried there best it's 1-1, but they are going into extra time......................Give me Top Gear any night! Although that Terry Henry fellow playing for France is very good :lol:
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Postby irlmin » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:02 pm

1lightningd wrote:Well they tried there best it's 1-1, but they are going into extra time......................Give me Top Gear any night! Although that Terry Henry fellow playing for France is very good :lol:

Thats something I share with Clarkson , NO interest in Football .
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion