Go to footer

Press Packs

Use this forum to discuss anything general/everyday to do with MINI. For technical questions, try the individual forums below.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Press Packs

Postby Owen » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:07 pm

Just got another delivery of MINI Press Packs from Germany. I've been collecting these for a while, I've the Press Packs for the MINI Traveller Concepts, the Cooper S GP, the Bisazza Mosaic Concepts, the Special Editions Park Lane, Seven, Checkmate), GP Limited Edition brochures, the MINI Target Audience descriptor (1 inch thick suede spiral bound research on customers, buying motives, etc), and today, the following arrived from Germany :

The first Press Pack for the new MINI family from the Paris Motor Show, containing unopened first Photos of all the cars.
The Press Pack from the Cooper S Launch.
The Press Pack from the MINI Cabrio Launch.

All I'm short now is the Diesel pack, the '04 Facelift pack and I should have the lot :-) When we've an evening as a club I'll bring them along so people can see just how much history the new MINI has!
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Postby irlmin » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:19 pm

That is an impressive list , I have seen some of these and they are really worth looking at , it would be an interesting part of a club 'open night' to have a look through these .
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby 1lightningd » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:14 pm

Owen will you try to get your hands on 2 of the diesel one's as I would love one of these to go with the car. Thanking you in advance. Alvie :lol:
Last edited by 1lightningd on Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Location: London. 2012 picking up a gold medal for Kazakhstan

Postby irlmin » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:55 pm

Owen ,While you search for Press kits will You keep an eye out for the Classic Mini Cabriolet one , and the RSP Cooper one .
Gerard
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby Rakey » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:27 am

if you manage to get a spare one from this motorshow I'd be grateful ;)
[img:1]http://www.totalmini.com/forum/members/rakey-albums-signatures-picture1245-sigpic8969-4.jpg[/img]
Rakey
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby 1lightningd » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:40 pm

Did you order that one for me, Owen?
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Location: London. 2012 picking up a gold medal for Kazakhstan

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion