Go to footer

British Motor Show

Use this forum to discuss anything general/everyday to do with MINI. For technical questions, try the individual forums below.

Moderator: MiniMpi

British Motor Show

Postby Owen » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:02 pm

Myself and Ger are off to the British Motor Show (Always wondered about the word 'British', does it mean you're only a little bit bit, like 'sick-ish'?), so play nice kids. I'll be logging in a little while I'm over there.

We'll be back on Thursday with photos!
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Postby irlmin » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:31 pm

Oh We are watching from here .
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby coolcon » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:37 pm

Have fun! Is that the one with the reeeally long hall that was on TopGear sunday?
coolcon
I'm becoming a MINI adict

Postby 1lightningd » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:43 pm

coolcon wrote:Have fun! Is that the one with the reeeally long hall that was on TopGear sunday?
The very same.
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Location: London. 2012 picking up a gold medal for Kazakhstan

Postby ONED » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:26 pm

Right !

....wheres all the jizz?? :?:

:)
ONED
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby irlmin » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:45 pm

ONED wrote:Right !

Well Barry , where will I start , the photos are being edited and censored at 'the Clashmaguire studios ' at the moment . they contain images so disturbing as to be considered hazardous and dangerous to the mental and physical welfare of all those that view them , they contain for example the legs of the 'foxy tosser' with his customary rolled up trousers trying to exit from an Exige S . You will have to wait for us to recover from the exposure ourselves before posting , watch this space
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby ONED » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:49 pm

PMSL :P
ONED

Postby irlmin » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:15 pm

irlmin wrote:
ONED wrote:Right !

Well Barry , where will I start , the photos are being edited and censored at 'the Clashmaguire studios ' at the moment . they contain images so disturbing as to be considered hazardous and dangerous to the mental and physical welfare of all those that view them , they contain for example the legs of the 'foxy tosser' with his customary rolled up trousers trying to exit from an Exige S . You will have to wait for us to recover from the exposure ourselves before posting , watch this space

It is late at night and very few are about so I think it may be safe to post the 1st of several of the shocking photos taken by our intrepid photoman , some say he he has no fear , I agree after seeing him point his lenz at the former hairdressers pins without fear and then terrorising Two unsuspecting models to pose for the Photo of their career with the 'Foxy Tosser Himself '
G[img][img]http://www.mini2.com/galleries/data/500/IMG_7202_Pauli_lotus.JPG[/img][/img]
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby 1lightningd » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:23 pm

Ohhhh my God!!!!!!!!!!! I'm :oops: for him, but I must say I am enjoying "pick on Paulie week" already. :lol: :twisted:
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Location: London. 2012 picking up a gold medal for Kazakhstan

Postby irlmin » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:43 pm

1lightningd wrote:Ohhhh my God!!!!!!!!!!! I'm :oops: for him, but I must say I am enjoying "pick on Paulie week" already. :lol: :twisted:

I don't think it's fare on Pauli to 'extract the urine ' every chance We get He's alright You know is our Pauli .
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby madbrummie » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:52 pm

I shouldn't laugh being vertically disadvantaged with regard to small cars, but PMSL :D
madbrummie

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion