Go to footer

Mini club of Ireland phone logo.

Use this forum to discuss anything general/everyday to do with MINI. For technical questions, try the individual forums below.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Mini club of Ireland phone logo.

Postby greg » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:12 pm

IF you would like the mini club logo on your phone and your phone has the capabilty to connect to your computer,follow these steps.

:arrow: (A) Your phone's software needs to be installed on your computer.

:arrow: (B) Go to www.miniclub.ie. Put the cursor over the mini club logo and ''right click''.On the menu that comes up select ''save picture as''
and save to ''my pictures''.

:arrow: (C) Connect your phone to your computer, go into your phones software and select ''file manager''.A folder will open up and your phones name will be there.select your phones folder. It will open up select ''pictures or images''.

:arrow: (D) Open up my pictures folder where you saved the club logo find the ''logo''.Click on it but hold down the left button and drag to your phones picture or image folder and let go of the button

:arrow: (E) On your phone and computer it will come up ''saving'' , when that is complete you can disconnect the phone from your computer.

:arrow: (F) On your phone go to ''display settings'' go to ''wallpaper'' select the club logo and there you have it lads and lassies :!: :!:

This is based on my expierience with my phone.

p.s. i'm writing this slowly cos i know Alvin can't read fast :!: :!: :!:

greg.
greg
I'm becoming a MINI adict

Postby Owen » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:20 pm

Our Press Team strikes again! Thanks Greg 8)
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Postby 1lightningd » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:48 am

Thanks Greg, got it on the phone to-night and it looks mint. Sorry it took so long to post back, but I was reading your post and it was very long, and I had to get Alex (my son who's 4) to help me with the big words. :lol:
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Location: London. 2012 picking up a gold medal for Kazakhstan

Postby MiniMpi » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:57 am

Sorted :!:
Thanks Greg.
Fergal.
Ferg
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Postby coolcon » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:02 pm

Or, if your phone dosent connect to your computer, send the pic to yourself in a MMS. Thats what I did. Logged on to the meteor site, uploaded it into "private gallery" and sent it via MMS. Costs around €0.30 .
coolcon
I'm becoming a MINI adict

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion