Go to footer

Newsletter...

Use this forum to discuss anything general/everyday to do with MINI. For technical questions, try the individual forums below.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Newsletter...

Postby coolcon » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:35 pm

Hey lads. I havent had a chance to go to any of the events so far because I dont have a mini for a start and secondly I dont live in Cok :lol: . Id love to go to the karting night but ....
Anyway I was wondering if the club will ever have a newsletter / magazine. If somebody had a PDF converter on there PC it would be pretty handy to put one together every month. You could put it up to download on the site and if there's any members who cant access the site it could be just printed and sent out. Nothing too fancy. I'd volunteer myselff to look after it but I'm not the most clued-up person here about the goings on in the club. Whatchez think?
coolcon
I'm becoming a MINI adict

Re: Newsletter...

Postby 1lightningd » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:49 pm

coolcon wrote:Hey lads. I havent had a chance to go to any of the events so far because I dont have a mini for a start and secondly I dont live in Cok :lol: . Id love to go to the karting night but ....
Anyway I was wondering if the club will ever have a newsletter / magazine. If somebody had a PDF converter on there PC it would be pretty handy to put one together every month. You could put it up to download on the site and if there's any members who cant access the site it could be just printed and sent out. Nothing too fancy. I'd volunteer myselff to look after it but I'm not the most clued-up person here about the goings on in the club. Whatchez think?

Fab idea Conor, and I think there might be something in the pipeline, but give us a chance we are just getting going as a club, so we need to get some more euro's in the bank first. And we will head up your way some time soon I promise. we do relise that not everyone was luckey enough to be born in Cork. :lol:
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Location: London. 2012 picking up a gold medal for Kazakhstan

Postby coolcon » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
coolcon

Postby 1lightningd » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:56 pm

No, we'll defo call your way on a run. I think minimpi wants to see your room anyway :lol: . And we will have a newsletter/mag in a few months so watch this space, this is a club that is going places. :lol:
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Location: London. 2012 picking up a gold medal for Kazakhstan

Postby coolcon » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:00 pm

Great! :D
coolcon

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion