Go to footer

hello

Use this forum to discuss anything general/everyday to do with MINI. For technical questions, try the individual forums below.

Moderator: MiniMpi

hello

Postby lar mclachlan » Wed May 09, 2012 5:34 pm

hello, am new to the site and just wondering if there are any classic minis' for sale as am looking to buy my first one , thanks.
lar mclachlan
Just Joined!

Re: hello

Postby THEBOOKKEEPER » Thu May 10, 2012 10:53 am

Hey man

I am new here too. I am also on the quest of finding a classic style mini. Its been my full time infatuation for the past few weeks now. What I am slowly learning is that there are loads of cars out there. I guess you need to decide what it is you are looking for, coz there are many variations and some cars are overpriced. I advise you to chat to some of the guys on here who know these cars inside out and upside down! Knowledge, when it comes to these mini's is very very handy. I think I have learned more about these mini's in the past 2 weeks that I have been on this forum than I ever knew :)

I have yet to buy my classic or decide on a working purchase or restoration job.......but all I know is that I want one NOW! Saw a BEAUTIFUL 1991 mini mayfair, full black with lots of chrome in Cork city last nite! Honestly, I was circling it and drooling over it for 20mins! People must have thought I was insane............so if the owner is on this forum/club...I apologize :D

Anyway, best of luck with your search. Get in touch if you wanna discuss anything. I will keep you posted.
THEBOOKKEEPER
Getting used to the place

Re: hello

Postby lar mclachlan » Sat May 12, 2012 12:58 am

cheers man, i agree , there is so much to choose from, but seeing as i only work part time, moolah is an issue so its hard to find what i'm looking for, i've been on so many websites and rang enless ammounts of numbers but to no avail :P its gotta happen soon or i'll crack up haha. happy hunting :)
lar mclachlan
Just Joined!

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion