Go to footer

Open air Cinema CANCELLED !!!!!!!!!

Use this forum to discuss anything general/everyday to do with MINI. For technical questions, try the individual forums below.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Open air Cinema CANCELLED !!!!!!!!!

Postby irlmin » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:57 am

This event has been CANCELLED by Organisers due to weather concerns .

The annual Courtmacsherry Festival open air cinema is taking place next Friday evening at 10pm , some of you will have attended this brilliant event last year and the previous year . I can assure everyone of a really interesting and fun evening , this year before the main feature there will be the Premier of a locally made film . not an official MCOI event but nonetheless one well worth supporting . a group of us will be traveling down and I will post meeting times / location later .btw you don't need to bring your mini or MINI to this one and its a Family orientated event so everyone welcome .pm or call me on 086 8663828 for more info .

G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Re: Open air Cinema

Postby swampette » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:06 pm

we went to this last year and it was great fun!! Well worth the trip down and a lovely evening out! Could even get some fish and chips afterwards!!
[IMG]http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz206/sarahedwardes/n752875704_7677792_196574.jpg[/IMG]
swampette
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby leyland » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:28 pm

It can be a problem to watch the film if it is raining and you have a car that has an built in shutdown of the electrics after a short time. Happened us in the C4 last year. Good event though and worth it for the local antics that go on.

Leyland
Yes we can.
leyland
MCOI Founding Member

Postby mini87 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:44 pm

Going to try to make this one. Might not bring the MINI though, might let himself drive ;)
mini87
I'm spending far too much time here

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion