Go to footer

Newbie, but not to Mini

Use this forum to discuss anything general/everyday to do with MINI. For technical questions, try the individual forums below.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Newbie, but not to Mini

Postby kev-ADI » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:18 pm

Hi all, am a newbie here but have had Minis a number of times over the years,
First was a 1979 Mini 1000 Delux (red) in 1985, changed the engine for a 1275GT with twin 45 webers in one afternoon before going out to Disco :1icon_redface: etc.
Second was a 1969 Mini 850 with no floor in it, next I got a MINI Cooper D in 2008 and then the bottom fell out of my finances and had to sell that one. Now have a 2002 MINI One 1.6 which was a great little car for the Training (as I have become a car instructor on top of the bike instructing I've been doing for years now) but just before Christmas the steering pump died as did the Heating system.
I don't really want to get rid of it if I can find a way to restore it to it's former glory without breaking the personal bank :rolleyes:
If anyone knows were and what can be done to sort it's problems I'd appreciate the help
regards
Kev
kev-ADI
Just Joined!

Re: Newbie, but not to Mini

Postby Masterbiker » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Hey Kev! Welcome to the club. I don't know of anywhere near Dublin myself, but I am sure someone like Bluezed could help you there :)
Masterbiker
I'm spending far too much time here

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion