Go to footer

Lets go fishing!!

Use this forum to discuss anything general/everyday to do with MINI. For technical questions, try the individual forums below.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Lets go fishing!!

Postby Sarysia » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:03 pm

:blob7: Hey all,

Just a message for info going fishing at sea as proposed a few days ago on our facebook group page.

I am checking the dates where we could go out and it would give you all some time to think about it, but the deadline for a reply needs to be 14th September due to me having to go and book the boat and pay the fee for the boat a week in advance of the booking.

Dates:

23rd of September 2013 Or 24th of September 2013 ( final date is decided upon for the one who has the most interest. )

For a reminder of the cost, it is 55 Euro per person. I Currently have 5-6 slots open. The boat will cost in total 550 euro, and the Boat is licenced for 12 people. If that many come with us the price will drop to 45 Euro per person.

Please reply to Michael Lenton or myself before the 14th September with your preference so I can continue organizing our trip! Some of you might be worried about not having any gear, dont worry! you wont need it The guys who has the boat will provide everything we need, + Michael and I will also be taking lures and a few bits and bobs with us that may be usefull. All you would need to bring is any food or drink you wish to have on the way. Warm clothes/clothes change is a good idea as it may get a little wet at sea. ;)

Thanks,
Christine Haugland
Sarysia
Getting used to the place

Re: Lets go fishing!!

Postby Sarysia » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:22 pm

This is the original message I posted about going fishing, just for convenience sake so you dont have to scroll through all the posts on facebook.

Hey all,

Michael and I would like to organize a fishing trip out at sea in a boat during September sometime and we are looking to fill the boat with some spots that are left.

The price would be €55 per person. This includes the rods, lures, bait etc and even the fuel for the boat and a captain to take us to some good spots.
Some alcohol provided ( but you can bring your own too) Food and proper clothing is not supplied so you need to bring your own and plenty to drink its a full day event.

Time is from 9:30am to 6pm

The day would normally be Sundays but if I can get another 5-6 people to join in, we can do it at any time. Best days would be Mondays-Wednesdays.

The boat itself would leave from Crosshaven but that should not be any problems

If anyone would like to come with us, please send either Michael Lenton or myself a message so we can get numbers. If enough people would like to come, we can come back to the date.
Sarysia

Re: Lets go fishing!! (cancelled)

Postby Sarysia » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:00 pm

This trip has been cancelled. I will try again next year perhaps :)
Sarysia

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion