Go to footer

Vintage Mini Hire for June 28th?!

Use this forum to discuss anything general/everyday to do with MINI. For technical questions, try the individual forums below.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Vintage Mini Hire for June 28th?!

Postby Susiesue » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:10 am

Hi everyone,

I'm a complete newbie to this so first of all hello! I realise this is a question that has probably been asked countless times, but I'm hitting a bit of a dead end else where so was hoping that maybe you lovely people might be able to help me out! I am getting married in Slane, Co. Meath on the 28th June and loved the idea of having a little fleet of vintage minis for us and our wedding party (ideally 3 but 2 would probably do!!) to drive us to/ from the venue and church. I was wondering if anyone would have any suggestions on anywhere that I would be able to get the cars for the day or if anyone would be so generous to hire out their own (a big ask I know but would make for a very happy bride!) I'm not fussy about colours, a mixture of different ones would look really cute. Anyway if anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate it. Thanking in advance :) ! Susie (susiecoakley@gmail.com / 087767699)
Susiesue
Just Joined!

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion