Go to footer

Stolen Triumph!

Use this forum to discuss anything general/everyday to do with MINI. For technical questions, try the individual forums below.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Stolen Triumph!

Postby Owen » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:03 pm

Found this on boards.ie, the owner is also a Mini Owner, so please keep an eye out.

boards.ie wrote:Terry had his Triumph TR4A sportscar stolen from outside his house in Glenageary, Dun Laoighre, Co Dublin. Terry Pattison's TR4A Reg no: 5777-ZH was stolen last Saturday night. Terry has owned his TR4A for 35 years & before this TR he owned various TR/2/3/3A's during the 60's. His daughter has a TR4A too. In fact the tonneau cover on my own TR3A was a gift from Terry back in 1977 & came from his old TR3A. Terry is offering a € 500 reward to the 1st person who can locate his beloved TR4A. Car colour is Jaguar Racing Green with soft-top (not surrey), has wire wheels, chromed boot-rack & is an IRS model with over-drive. Chassis No: CTC 56756 OC. Engine No: CT 56814 E. Built in 1966. You can contact Terry on his mobile 086-2945777 (yes, the last 4 digits are his reg no) or e-mail him: tpattison@hotmail.com Can we keep an EYE out for Terry's car, remember.... it could be parked on a street near you!
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Postby AdyP » Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:10 pm

Local to me...I'll keep them peeled.

'stards :evil:
AdyP
I'm spending far too much time here

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion