Go to footer

Death Notice: Miceal Murphy

Use this forum to discuss anything general/everyday to do with MINI. For technical questions, try the individual forums below.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Death Notice: Miceal Murphy

Postby swampette » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:19 pm

Sad news for one of our Founding Miniclub of Ireland Members, Tim Murphy. Tim's dear father, Miceal passed away. We are all sending our deepest condolences to Tim and the Murphy Family. May he Rest in Peace.
Below are the details of the Removal and Funeral Details if anyone would like to pay their respects.

MURPHY (Cork): On August 24rd, 2017, peacefully at the Mater Private, Mahon, MICEÁL, Murphy Transport Ltd., Ballinlough Road, dearly loved husband of the late Paula and adored father of Tim, Brian, Miriam, Kevin, Ger and Paul, loving father- in-law of Helen, Ber, Margaret and the late Sara. Sadly missed by his loving family, daughters-in-law, grandchildren Stephen, Michelle, Aaron, Cathal and Tara, relatives, neighbours and friends.

Lying in repose at the Temple Hill Funeral Home, Boreenmanna Road of Jerh. O' Connor Ltd. Removal at 4pm on (Saturday) to the Church of Our Lady of Lourdes, Ballinlough. Requiem Mass at 11am on Monday. Funeral afterwards to St. Michael's Cemetery, Blackrock. Family flowers only. Donations in lieu to Marymount Hospice.
[IMG]http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz206/sarahedwardes/n752875704_7677792_196574.jpg[/IMG]
swampette
I'm spending far too much time here

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion