Go to footer

Rocker cover racing!

Use this forum to discuss anything general/everyday to do with MINI. For technical questions, try the individual forums below.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Postby coolcon » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:11 pm

There's a pic of some of these racers in the october issue of mini magazine. The birmingham mini owners club had a cool little track set up at a show in the UK. 8)
coolcon
I'm becoming a MINI adict

Postby 1lightningd » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:15 pm

and probably Homer Simpson driving Laughing Yes people put figures like these into the oil cap opening!

Nearly life size so Ferg. :lol: :lol: :lol:
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Location: London. 2012 picking up a gold medal for Kazakhstan

Postby 1lightningd » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:35 pm

Only joking Ferg, but seriously I don't think you realise what you might have started hear. I am in talks with the people at Telephonica Moviestar about a deal. The price of an old Rocker cover is going to rocket. O'Leary smelling of roses again. Chris Blackham will get caught to design and make the track. What about having the first race at the Christmas party?
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Postby irlmin » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:44 pm

I think We might have one racer prepared before the Party ,for 'display purposes' I have a busy Week but I am sure we can get some paint and some 'race prep' done . Bernie Ecclestone will be shaking in His little boots a new major international race series to rival F1 .
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby 1lightningd » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:46 pm

Ger, can you see if ye can book in my rocker cover for a spray job during the week?
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Postby irlmin » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:53 pm

1lightningd wrote:Ger, can you see if ye can book in my rocker cover for a spray job during the week?

I suppose if You are happy with the Flame red/ White from 'Sonics' Mini then I guess it should be ok .
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby MiniMpi » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:44 am

1lightningd wrote:and probably Homer Simpson driving Laughing Yes people put figures like these into the oil cap opening!

Well I was going to put a cut out of you in one Alvin but can't get anyone to make one to 1/7000 scale....................... :P :lol: :wink:
Ferg
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Postby 1lightningd » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:46 am

MiniMpi wrote:
1lightningd wrote:and probably Homer Simpson driving Laughing Yes people put figures like these into the oil cap opening!

Well I was going to put a cut out of you in one Alvin but can't get anyone to make one to 1/7000 scale....................... :P :lol: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Postby irlmin » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:09 am

MiniMpi wrote:

Oh GOD !!!!!!!!!! Fergal You must like the thought of having Your next meal through a straw in Intensive care . He's a lot bigger than You !!!!!!!!!!!
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion