Go to footer

KNITTED GEAR KNOB WARMERS

Anything and everything for sale and wanted by Club Members.
If you're not a fully paid club member, you cannot use this forum, and trying to circumvent the rules wil result in a temporary site ban.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Forum rules
    Classifieds are for fully paid members only
If you haven't paid your subscription as a member, your ad will be deleted.

KNITTED GEAR KNOB WARMERS

Postby DerekJ » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:45 am

Unique Bespoke Knitted Knob Warmers – Only Available Here – in colours to match your Mini or your favourite team, etc.

[IMG:320:240]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/Velvet1/Knob%20warmers/WarmKnob.jpg[/img]

Nicky initially knitted one in red and black stripes to cover her Whalen (speed shifter) Gear Knob ....... :1icon_cool: for her Dennis.

[IMG:300:400]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/Velvet1/Knob%20warmers/Dennis1.jpg[/img]

William is raising money for a once in a lifetime trip to Namibia – summer 2010 – along with his school mates he will be there for three weeks. During his visit he will working in schools assisting with English lessons or doing manual work.

After it was suggested that other Mini drivers would be willing to make a donation towards William’s fundraising, Nicky has been busy knitting and William helps with the pom poms. I am already delivering some early orders to the Party next week in Cork so if you would like to be one of the first in Ireland to keep your knob warm.... :D let us know your colour choice

Don’t worry if you are not going to Cork we can post them out to you, or you can collect when you come over for the Dales Run in July

We are offering them for a minimum donation of 5 euro.

ALL PROCEEDS ARE GOING TOWARDS WILLIAM’S TRIP

( please PM your address details for posting - Nicky can also take paypal )

[IMG:160:120]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/Velvet1/Knob%20warmers/DSC00132.jpg[/img]
DerekJ
I'm spending far too much time here

Location: When we're not in Cork, it would be Yorkshire, which is slightly East of Ireland

Postby Owen » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:06 am

My knob is always frozen Derek, and Gosia doesn't like a cold knob either, so we've already ordered two of these from Nicky!
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Postby DerekJ » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:25 am

Owen wrote:My knob is always frozen Derek, and Gosia doesn't like a cold knob either, so we've already ordered two of these from Nicky!

I'm bringing them over to Cork lol

..........that's why I was asking if Classics have different size knobs ?
DerekJ

Location: When we're not in Cork, it would be Yorkshire, which is slightly East of Ireland

Postby inny1300 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:47 am

I have a large knob in my Innocenti,i think it is to do with the car being italian, lol ,good luck,regard's jon :1icon_twisted:
inny1300

Postby DerekJ » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:51 am

inny1300 wrote:I have a large knob in my Innocenti,i think it is to do with the car being italian, lol ,good luck,regard's jon :1icon_twisted:

all sizes and origin can be catered for lol
DerekJ

Postby 1lightningd » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:54 am

I use my Knob first thing every morning, and sometimes I find myself driving around holding it in my hand (I know I shouldn't), anyway I would love if Nicky would do something for my knob. A white one with a green pompom would be great.
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Location: London. 2012 picking up a gold medal for Kazakhstan

Postby Step_7 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:51 pm

DerekJ wrote:..........that's why I was asking if Classics have different size knobs ?

Whilst a Classic knob may be smaller, it is often a bit more agile in a tight spot.... :1icon_eek: :)
Step_7

Postby Bawnee » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:04 pm

Can i order one please.. Have black and white check car mats, so any black and white combo would go great!! Or multicolour would do fine! Thanks. Great idea! :) P.S. They'd make great egg warmers too I'd say!! Can collect at party.
Bawnee

Postby Speedd » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Owen wrote:My knob is always frozen Derek, and Gosia doesn't like a cold knob either, so we've already ordered two of these from Nicky!

2 :1icon_eek: And I thought I was gifted :1icon_colors:

I have one :king:

Del, will sort you out when I see you ;)
Speedd

Postby DerekJ » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Are you happy with the plain colours or would you like a different colour stripe adding ?
DerekJ

Postby DerekJ » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:40 pm

1lightningd wrote:I use my Knob first thing every morning, and sometimes I find myself driving around holding it in my hand (I know I shouldn't), anyway I would love if Nicky would do something for my knob. A white one with a green pompom would be great.

can you quide us a little as to what green you mean......

british (sorry) Irish racing green ?

or like the green of your racing shirt ?

or which one ?
DerekJ

Postby DerekJ » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:42 pm

Bawnee wrote:Can i order one please.. Have black and white check car mats, so any black and white combo would go great!! Or multicolour would do fine! Thanks. Great idea! :) P.S. They'd make great egg warmers too I'd say!! Can collect at party.

ok no probs black and white it is :1icon_cool:
DerekJ

Postby DerekJ » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:44 pm

Speedd wrote:

2 :1icon_eek: And I thought I was gifted :1icon_colors:

I have one :king:

Del, will sort you out when I see you ;)

ok matey :D
DerekJ

Postby MiniMpi » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:20 pm

Hi Derek,
Red with Black pom pom for my Classic please ;)
Ferg
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Postby swampette » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:54 pm

Hi Nicky and Derek...
I would like two knob warmers please.... cos lets face it, two knobs are better than one!! :1icon_cool:

Could I have a red knob warmer with a white stripe and could I also have a British Racing Green knob with a white stripe as well!!
Cheers guys... it's very important that knobs are kept warm in this cold weather....they can be prone to contracting Galloping Knob Rot - very serious medical condition indeed!!
:D :D :D
Thanks guys,
Sarah
[IMG]http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz206/sarahedwardes/n752875704_7677792_196574.jpg[/IMG]
swampette

Next

Return to Board index

Return to The Classifieds Forum