Go to footer

Project R53 leftover bits -Alloy Dash & CD Changer only

Anything and everything for sale and wanted by Club Members.
If you're not a fully paid club member, you cannot use this forum, and trying to circumvent the rules wil result in a temporary site ban.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Forum rules
    Classifieds are for fully paid members only
If you haven't paid your subscription as a member, your ad will be deleted.

Project R53 leftover bits -Alloy Dash & CD Changer only

Postby Owen » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:31 pm

Thankfully these aren't the leftover bits you usually get when you take something apart, and put it together again. This are the bits I've replaced on my MINI, and now find the taking up space in the garage. So here goes ...

Alloy Patina 3 Piece Dashboard, including Brilliant Silver Downtubes - € 100 (Price drop)
Slight scuffs on the downtubes where they won't be seen, and one clip damaged on the dashboard, but its still possible to install squeak free. €150, and a nice way to spruce up a dark interior in someone's MINI.

Cooper S 6 Speed Gearknob - € 10 (Price drop)
Perfect condition, ideal if yours has started to discolour, chrome top, black leather underneath - € 20.

Facelift rear lights, bulb holders to suit, and rear centre fog to suit - € 125. (Price drop) NOW SOLD TO Sinead
If you have a pre-face lift MINI, this will give your car a nice visual improvement with some small wiring modifications, or if you have cracked a lens on your facelift MINI, it's a cheap repair. Rather expensive new, I'm happy to leave these go for € 150.

Cooper S Chrome Side Repeaters - € 10 (Price drop) NOW SOLD TO Bluezed
Nice way to spruce up the side of your car, installs in minutes, yours for €15.

Two cloth 'Dragon' pattern front seats - € 200 NOW SOLD TO ALVIN
These have been offered to someone, but not collected yet so they're provisionally on hold, but I have 2 seats from herself's MINI One Cabrio in perfect condition. These sell for a lot on eBay, include subframes, but they don't include the seat rails/seatbelt latch, you'll need to use your own ones for that. Someone could also use these as some nice furniture indoors if they wanted, like Top Gear! Will let these go for €200 for the pair.

Original Boost CD Headunit - € 200 NOW SOLD TO Sinead
The facelift Boost CD Headunit, which is more advanced than the pre-facelift version. This was €420 from the factory, and has a more powerful amp than the factory fitted cassette player. If you have a cassette player, you will need to buy a wave to boost wiring adapter to use this, but they're cheap. If you plan to use a Dension ICE>Link, this facelift Boost unit will show the iPod track names on screen which is something the pre-facelift one didn't. It will also play a CD Rom loaded with 12 hours of Mp3's on one disc. Will part with this for €200.

16.5 cm Speaker Adaptor Plates - € 15 NOW SOLD TO Bluezed
These adapters are for the speaker mountings in the front door. Normally the MINI uses 13.5cm speakers. These adapters allow you to use a higher wattage, larger speaker without modifying the door. € 15 to whoever wants em!

Facelift handbrake centre console - € 40 NOW SOLD TO Sinead
This is the replacement centre console for under the handbrake from the facelift MINI. It gives you a little storage area under the handbrake, and hides more of the carpet under the centre tunnel. Makes the car look more complete, and about € 160 new. Happy to let this go for € 40.

OEM 6 Disc CD Changer - € 200
This is the original MINI CD Changer, including mounting bracket. You need to make sure that your car has wiring in the boot for this, any car built after September 2004 will have the wiring, and it's a 10 minute install if that's the case. € 440 new, it's € 200 to the first person that wants it.
Last edited by Owen on Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:15 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Postby MiniMpi » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:43 pm

Some great parts there Owen.
CD tuner Swampette? maybe another Xmas prezzie from your other brother! :wink: Also the Cooper 'S' Chrome side grilles.
Ferg
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Postby Owen » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:26 am

First post updated with CD changer, and handbrake centre console.
Owen

Postby Owen » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:50 pm

Come on peeps, lots of goodies in here just wasting space in my garage!
Owen

Postby Owen » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:54 am

Front seats sold to Alvin.
Owen

Postby Owen » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:06 pm

I'm open to offers on the rest of the items guys, the prices aren't set in stone, but if I don't sell to Club members, I'm just going to eBay them. They're taking up lots of space.
Owen

Postby Owen » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:32 pm

Side repeaters and speaker adaptor plates sold to Bluezed all the way up there in the Big Shmoke.
Owen

Postby Owen » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:12 pm

Rear lamps, CD Player, and Handbrake console all went to Sinead tonight for her new MINI, which is looking very nice indeed!
Owen

Postby Owen » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:54 pm

Not much left at this stage, the Alloy Patina Dash, and the CD Changer. I'm open to offers :)
Owen

Postby Owen » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:06 am

Come on people, these must go!
Owen

Postby kiki » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:14 am

its lookin like e-bay owen
what do ya think :lol:
kiki
Getting used to the place

Postby Owen » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:08 am

Dash is 75 quid to anyone who wants it, and the CD Changer is 120.
Owen

Postby Owen » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:15 pm

Open to offer now at this stage guys, come on, treat yourselves :)
Owen

Postby Owen » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:09 am

Going going gone ... I have ... a Cooper S Spoiler free to anyone who wants it, and the Alloy Patina Dashboard is free to anyone who wants it. Because these are going free, I'd much rather someone collect them, than have to arrange postage.
Owen

Postby 1lightningd » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:03 pm

I know Sarah is or was looking for a 'S' spoiler for Charlie :wink:
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Location: London. 2012 picking up a gold medal for Kazakhstan

Next

Return to Board index

Return to The Classifieds Forum