Go to footer

04 Purple MINI Cabrio with full Leather

Anything and everything for sale and wanted by Club Members.
If you're not a fully paid club member, you cannot use this forum, and trying to circumvent the rules wil result in a temporary site ban.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Forum rules
    Classifieds are for fully paid members only
If you haven't paid your subscription as a member, your ad will be deleted.

04 Purple MINI Cabrio with full Leather

Postby Owen » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Gosia's itching for a change, so it's time to sell her beloved Blackeye Purple MINI One Convertible.

I sold this car new to a lady in Dublin, and bought it privately from her about 26 months ago. It has a full MINI service history, and has had all servicing work completed by MINI under the TLC package.

Being the fussy person I am, I had the entire soft top roof and clutch replaced about a year ago by MINI - which cost around 4000 Euro, so there's years of life left in those parts for sure - it's particular peace of mind where the soft top is concerned. I also upgraded the car to full leather bucket sports seats, with lumbar support. The lighting on the car has also been changed by Essential MINI to blue, with white neon needles, which looks stunning with the Purple metallic paint.

The full specification of the car is as follows :
MINI One Convertible, registered October 2004.
47000 Miles approx
Blackeye Purple Metallic Paint - limited edition which only ran for about 9 months.
16" R90 'Italian job' Alloys with almost new tires
Front Foglamps
Leather Steering Wheel
Chromeline Exterior
Chrome Mirror Caps
Chrome Side Repeaters
Park Distance Control
Alarm and Immobiliser
Full Leather Sport Seats with Lumbar Support
Removeable Wind Deflector (Cuts down on all wind noise with the roof down)
Debadged
Blue Dashboard Lighting
NCT until 10/10

This is really one of the nicest MINI convertibles around, in a very rare colour - I had the opportunity with MINI to handpick a car for herself, and this was the one I chose - so it's sure to be unique. We're looking for €12,000 Euro for it, which is fair - there are examples on Carzone with a lot less spec for similar money. And if someone borrowed money from their bank/credit union for it, 12,00 Euro is only 59 Euro a week, or about 8 Euro a day.

Don't forget too, that if someone wants more performance, the One engine can be chipped by Ger (irlmin on here) from 90 Bhp to a Cooper-killing 130 Bhp!

I wash the car every single weekend, and before anyone gets it, I'll machine polish it to a showroom finish, and recondition the alloys to make it pristine. We're only selling it to get another MINI - so we've been very happy with the car so far.

Spread the word please :)
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Re: 04 Purple MINI Cabrio with full Leather

Postby Owen » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Owen

Re: 04 Purple MINI Cabrio with full Leather

Postby Owen » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:51 pm

The car is going to a great new home now in Dublin, so hopefully we might see the new owner as a member soon. Well wear with it guys :)
Owen

Return to Board index

Return to The Classifieds Forum