Go to footer

BMW Mini bits up for grabs

Anything and everything for sale and wanted by Club Members.
If you're not a fully paid club member, you cannot use this forum, and trying to circumvent the rules wil result in a temporary site ban.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Forum rules
    Classifieds are for fully paid members only
If you haven't paid your subscription as a member, your ad will be deleted.

BMW Mini bits up for grabs

Postby AdyP » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Hi lads and lasses. After saying Cheerio to the Cooper last week, I have a few bits up for sale. So if anything takes your interest give me a buzz. Would rather it goes to club folk before venturing onto eBay. Next stop after this will be Total Mini.

All bits will fit the One and Cooper from 2001 to mid 2006, and in many cases the S as well.

Complete Cooper S pedal set including footrest. The throttle pedal assembly is missing the side plate but this can be swapped from your current one. It works perfectly and looks the business.           €70

Cooper S chrome filler cap and surround in Hyper Blue metallic.          €50     SOLD

JCW strut brace. Condition is good but there are a few marks from where they rub on the soundproofing under the bonnet. Comes with correct tower nuts. €50. RESERVED

JCW black alcantara gearchange and handbrake gaiters, excellent condition.          €20. SOLD

Pipercross Viper Induction kit. Red/carbon finish. Not in perfect condition, some corrosion and a small dent that I had not seen before. Functionally it will be fine though, so maybe a quick and cheap upgrade. I will give it a full clean before shipping             €40 ono

JCW carbon mirror caps. Barely a mark on these although I had to repair the internal clips when I got them. Since then they fitted perfectly and were on the car for around two years with zero problems. They looked gorgeous too.    €80. SOLD

JCW carbon Boot handle. Perfect condition. Went really well with the mirrors...hint...hint.  €60. SOLD

3-Piece dash. Kindly colour-coded Hyper Blue by Irlmin, it looks really lovely. All clips intact and it make a huge difference to the look of the interior.       €50

Genuine Mini Spotlamp covers, black.            €10. RESERVED

Lumenition Spark leads, blue, very good condition, on the car for around 9 months.         €15

Speaker mounting rings for front doors, up to 13cm speakers I think it is, larger than standard anyway.     €10

JCW wheel centre caps to replace the standard MINI ones, good condition. €5. SOLD

Standard COOPER sill trim strip, chrome, never fitted, still in dealer package. €10.

Pair of standard front calipers for a Cooper or One, did around 40k on them so should still be a perfect set. 0rganise postage or collect and they are yours!

Pair of front discs for an R56 (later model) Cooper or One, not the S. These are slightly different to my model I believe. Brand new. Organise postage or collect and they are yours!

Goodridge rear braided hoses, with stainless fittings. Unused, will fit any MINI I believe. €20

I think that is everything for now, take a look and let me know what you fancy. Postage will cost a couple of Euro more, unless we are local or at a club meet.

Cheers
Adrian
Last edited by AdyP on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
AdyP
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby MiniMpi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:03 am

Pm on it's way to regarding some bits Adrian ;)
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Re: BMW Mini bits up for grabs

Postby AdyP » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:18 am

Back at ya Ferg!
AdyP

Postby Owen » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Just in relation to the strut brace, it's important for safety sake to fit new bolts as the old ones are a tighten once job. New bolts are about 2 euro for 6 - better not to risk it.
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Postby mini87 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:21 pm

PM sent
mini87

Postby AdyP » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:53 pm

PM'd you back Amy
AdyP