Go to footer

R53 Recaro seat plug

All your technical, mechanical, electrical, exterior, interior, I.C.E. and even baby seat questions go in here. We've a lot of Mini gurus on the forum who'll be glad to help out with whatever technical probllems your Mini is having, or if you'd like to upgrade/modify yours we'll try to help too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

R53 Recaro seat plug

Postby MrManBuz » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:55 pm

Hey everyone, I recently picked up a set of the two tone recaro seats, I went to fit them tonight only to find an extra connection under the seat. I can't seem to find anything on it. Does anyone know what it's for? I know the one on the far left is for the heated seats, but I don't know what the other one is for. Any help with this would be great.

MrManBuz
Just Joined!

Re: R53 Recaro seat plug

Postby irlmin » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:22 pm

If they are the Recaro seats fitted as an option on the last of the R53s then there should be no issue . the black connector is as you said for heated seats . the yellow and blue are Airbag and Seatbelt pre tensioner and should be just plug in . ignore black connector if your car dosn't have heated seats , if new seats have heating elements and your car does not a loom is available to get them working . any problem let Me know and I will try to resolve .
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Questions and General Mini Help