Go to footer

buggies/prams to fit mini boot...airbag deactivation.

All your technical, mechanical, electrical, exterior, interior, I.C.E. and even baby seat questions go in here. We've a lot of Mini gurus on the forum who'll be glad to help out with whatever technical probllems your Mini is having, or if you'd like to upgrade/modify yours we'll try to help too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Postby princess-peach » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:01 pm

REALLY sorry it was me that wasnt online for a while,thanks so much for all your replies,i rang the dealership and they got back to me said it couldnt be done because of legal reasons/didnt give reasons but i presume its the in case of accident thing.they also cudnt tell me if the isofix thing for back seat would fit(greatly trained staff they have there!)had a side on collision before and i wudnt mind the airbags didnt come on/only to be told i need to be hit head on!(great)So il come up with a solution,mite try a family friend who owns garage,see what he says.

Well whatever happens i wont be getting rid of my Mini,it was the first thing out of everyones mouth when i annouced i was pregnant! lol
princess-peach
Just Joined!

Postby MiniMpi » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:15 pm

Try a MINI dealer in the North on the phone, might be worth a spin up.
Ferg
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Re:

Postby Step_7 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:28 pm

If the dealer can't even be bothered to understand ISOFIX child seats then I wouldn't take their word on anything else either! ;) All I know is that I got my car's passenger airbag deactivated by a MINI Dealer (Prentice's in Portadown) and it was all legal and above board.

Don't change the car - change the Dealer! :1icon_cool:
Step_7
I'm spending far too much time here

Re: buggies/prams to fit mini boot...airbag deactivation.

Postby ONED » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Agreed! :1icon_frown:
ONED
I'm spending far too much time here

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Questions and General Mini Help