Go to footer

I need a new sat nav !!

All your technical, mechanical, electrical, exterior, interior, I.C.E. and even baby seat questions go in here. We've a lot of Mini gurus on the forum who'll be glad to help out with whatever technical probllems your Mini is having, or if you'd like to upgrade/modify yours we'll try to help too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Postby Owen » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:38 pm

The Nuvi 360 is winning awards left right and center. I have one and use it almost daily, it has full European mapping - still waiting for the free upgrade to Irish maps - a Bluetooth handsfree car kit, MP3 player, ability to nav to lat&long, sms area so you can read and send texts using your Bluetooth phone, about 700 Megs free on the device so you can use it as a Pendrive too. I also have the optional Travel Guide installed. Sort of an electronic Lonely Planets guide, it shows you photos of the attractions near you, descriptions, phone number, opening hours, and if your phone is connected, you can hit dial and call the place. I found it invaluable in Paris and Rome last month.

Plus, we saw a new bracket for it at the MINI Dealer Drive Event in Rome, it sits next to the new Rev Counter, pre-wired in. No, you can't get this from the factory, it's only from your MINI Parts Department.
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Questions and General Mini Help