Go to footer

Best wax/ polish for white paintwork

All your technical, mechanical, electrical, exterior, interior, I.C.E. and even baby seat questions go in here. We've a lot of Mini gurus on the forum who'll be glad to help out with whatever technical probllems your Mini is having, or if you'd like to upgrade/modify yours we'll try to help too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Best wax/ polish for white paintwork

Postby irlmin » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:21 pm

One for the detailing experts here , waht is the best wax/ polish / sealant etc for white paintwork ? I have used Autoglym HD on the Chili red / black Cooper with good results but I need something suitable for the white on the Clubman , any ideas ?
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby inny1300 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:57 am

Hi gerad ,is the AG HD not good enough for the clubby,I have it on the inny,but what do you want to polish and leave alone or do you mind polishing on a regular interval?if you don't want to polish so often maybe one of the DoDo wax's or if you can get a polish on it,just keep on top of it with quick polish ie pro shine,snap seal/shine they are fairly good with result's the only thing is with them 2 they are the same and they won't last as a hard polish, I hopes this help's I will look through my other polish's to see what I can come with ,I was looking for something in america but I can't think of the name but the review's where very good,you could also supagaurd it but I haven't used that one before or had any sample's to try,let us know how you get on bye for now,jon :1icon_cool:
inny1300
I'm spending far too much time here

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Questions and General Mini Help