Go to footer

4 Wheel Alignment in Cork?

All your technical, mechanical, electrical, exterior, interior, I.C.E. and even baby seat questions go in here. We've a lot of Mini gurus on the forum who'll be glad to help out with whatever technical probllems your Mini is having, or if you'd like to upgrade/modify yours we'll try to help too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

4 Wheel Alignment in Cork?

Postby AidanStap » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Can anybody recommend a place for wheels alignment, now not your normal tracking but a proper setup for camber, castor toe, need to try get my mini setup if i want to bring it to the track thing on Sunday as at the moment under acceleration its pulls all over the place. its got fully adjustable suspension at the front and camber adjustment at the back. In Cork area please :thumbup:
AidanStap
Just Joined!

Re: 4 Wheel Alignment in Cork?

Postby irlmin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:47 pm

We can do it the correct way but I am not sure we will have time before Sunday , I will check with in the morning and let you know , do you have settings or do you want us to come up with a 'starting' point and take it from there , its very difficult to dial out torque steer in a powerful mini , does it have an lsd ? . anyway I will check and get back to you .
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby AidanStap » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:06 pm

dont have any that i'm 100% set on but i can get hold of some that have been suggested to me, yes it does have an lsd but it also has a fair old bit of power and not your average suspension setup, so I know its not going to be easy to get sorted.
AidanStap
Just Joined!

Postby irlmin » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Aidan , you have a PM
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Questions and General Mini Help