Go to footer

car seats to fit mini none!!

All your technical, mechanical, electrical, exterior, interior, I.C.E. and even baby seat questions go in here. We've a lot of Mini gurus on the forum who'll be glad to help out with whatever technical probllems your Mini is having, or if you'd like to upgrade/modify yours we'll try to help too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

car seats to fit mini none!!

Postby princess-peach » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:38 pm

hi you guys,long time since ive being on being very busy with baby etc.. :1icon_eek:
have come to stage of needing a proper carseat for my mini and ive come to a dead end...there dont seem to be any that fit in back of car only seem to be ones that fit in front of car which i cant do bcos of airbag...so can anyone tell me what carseat fits in the back seats is it possible or will i have to get rid of my mini! :thumbdown: And does anyone know how much the mini carseat is?cant seem to find it online but as far as i can remember it was quite expensive :1icon_pale:

thanks
princess-peach
Just Joined!

Re: car seats to fit mini none!!

Postby Owen » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:57 pm

What year is your MINI? If it's from mid 2004 onwards, any seat with ISOFIX will fit. The original MINI seats aren't cheap, they're close to 400. Rakey on here used to design babyseats for a living, and there's a few that he says will definitely fit.
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Questions and General Mini Help