Go to footer

New grille needed, someone kicked mine in :|

All your technical, mechanical, electrical, exterior, interior, I.C.E. and even baby seat questions go in here. We've a lot of Mini gurus on the forum who'll be glad to help out with whatever technical probllems your Mini is having, or if you'd like to upgrade/modify yours we'll try to help too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

New grille needed, someone kicked mine in :|

Postby oisindoyle123 » Fri May 14, 2010 4:20 am

Just got home from a night out and noticed that some scumbag kicked in my grille and broke one of my spotlights last night, if anyone has a spare grille for sale or knows where i can get one for a reasonable price i'd really appreciate a hand. its a 96 Cooper if that helps at all. Again, i'd be really grateful for any help.
oisindoyle123
Just Joined!

Re: New grille needed, someone kicked mine in :|

Postby irlmin » Fri May 14, 2010 7:59 am

We supply new ones, but I think there may be a good secondhand one in the workshop , I will have a look at condition Today and get back to You .is it the original spotlight ? and if so is it the lens or the plastic 'body' is broken ? I know we will have a few lamp 'bodies' .
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby oisindoyle123 » Fri May 14, 2010 4:01 pm

That'd be great, thanks, I'm not sure if its the original spotlight but I'd say it probably is, the lens is completely shattered and the plastic back is pretty much split in two, they kicked it right back into the grille. I've managed to bend the grille back out but its not great, if i could pick up a decent one reasonably enough I'd prefer to change it.
oisindoyle123
Just Joined!

Postby langdang » Sat May 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Messy lad, who the hell would have a such a chip on their shoulder that they'd damage a 96 Mini? Tis hardly the mode of transport of choice of government ministers or banking executives...
langdang
I'm becoming a MINI adict

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Questions and General Mini Help