Go to footer

Chrome Bezels + Surrounds .. the propper stuff...

All your technical, mechanical, electrical, exterior, interior, I.C.E. and even baby seat questions go in here. We've a lot of Mini gurus on the forum who'll be glad to help out with whatever technical probllems your Mini is having, or if you'd like to upgrade/modify yours we'll try to help too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Chrome Bezels + Surrounds .. the propper stuff...

Postby redS » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:30 am

Hello all, hope yee all are well.. ;)
Im looking to get the chrome interior kit for my R53 iv searched and searched the net and i know some of yee have got this as a retro fit (Ferg) i dont want the one with the 3M tape on the back id like the "real deal" replacement parts..
Also im looking to get the JCW Works Handbrake + Shift Knob plus the gaitors for both in alcantara, i know Minimania have the knob and handbrake but no gaitors..

Any info would be greatly appreciated, iv been dying to do these mods for a while now and i think theyd realy spruce up the interior.. :)
"Bend the rules, Rule the bends"
redS
I'm spending far too much time here

Re: Chrome Bezels + Surrounds .. the propper stuff...

Postby MiniMpi » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:22 pm

redS wrote:Hello all, hope yee all are well.. ;)
Im looking to get the chrome interior kit for my R53 iv searched and searched the net and i know some of yee have got this as a retro fit (Ferg) i dont want the one with the 3M tape on the back id like the "real deal" replacement parts..
Also im looking to get the JCW Works Handbrake + Shift Knob plus the gaitors for both in alcantara, i know Minimania have the knob and handbrake but no gaitors..

Any info would be greatly appreciated, iv been dying to do these mods for a while now and i think theyd realy spruce up the interior.. :)

Hey Earl :)

I love the genuine MINI Chrome interior i got recently.
Defo way better than the cheapie ebay stick on stuff!
www.newministuff.com
Mike the owner of this great site offers excellent service and would have the chrome and the gearstick, handbrake and the gaiters ;)
Ferg
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Re: Chrome Bezels + Surrounds .. the propper stuff...

Postby redS » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Thanks a million Ferg!
What a lovely site and he is much cheaper too. :)
Thats my birthday pressie sorted!!!!
"Bend the rules, Rule the bends"
redS
I'm spending far too much time here

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Questions and General Mini Help