Go to footer

Group buy --Remaps

All your technical, mechanical, electrical, exterior, interior, I.C.E. and even baby seat questions go in here. We've a lot of Mini gurus on the forum who'll be glad to help out with whatever technical probllems your Mini is having, or if you'd like to upgrade/modify yours we'll try to help too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Group buy --Remaps

Postby irlmin » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:06 pm

We are doing a group buy for forum members on remaps on MINI R50 / R53 ie MINI ONE ,Cooper and Cooper S from 01 to 06 inc, the remap really wakes up the ONE with power going from 90bhp to almost 130 bhp and Torque from 149nm to 179nm, Cooper is up from 115 bhp and 149 to 130 and 179 as well , R53 Cooper S is brilliant with power up from 163 to 190 and if you fit a 15% supercharger pulley you will have over 201 bhp ,03 /06 MINI ONE Diesels are also excellent with power up from 75 bhp to 110 , interestingly the most amazing result from our remaps is the improvement in 'drivability ' ie the MINI really feels more responsive and as a bonus fuel consumption is improved by between 10% and 20 % depending on your right foot , We can also supply 'economy' remaps , we can do this group buy at € 200 per car but need 6 cars to make it work , so let me know if anyone is interested . our maps are supplied by one of the most respected tuners in Europe and its a very straightforward process taking less than an hour from start to finish . watch out later for a group buy on remaps for R55/R56/R57 .ps we can also remap many 'other' cars as well as MINIs .
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby Bawnee » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:46 pm

I'm into the later group Ger, count me as interested! Cheers
Bawnee
I'm spending far too much time here

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Questions and General Mini Help