Go to footer

Cooper Badge

All your technical, mechanical, electrical, exterior, interior, I.C.E. and even baby seat questions go in here. We've a lot of Mini gurus on the forum who'll be glad to help out with whatever technical probllems your Mini is having, or if you'd like to upgrade/modify yours we'll try to help too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Cooper Badge

Postby LegoGirl » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Hi Guys,

Some little sh*t (for want of a better word) stole the 'Cooper' badge off the bak of my mini at the weekend :(

Any idea where to get a replacement? And how to refit it? It's 2003 model.

LG
LegoGirl
Just Joined!

Re: Cooper Badge

Postby irlmin » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:04 pm

I will check in the morning if we have one in stock and let you know if we have , if not any MINI dealer should be able to order it for you . lots of people actually 'debadge' their MINIs for a cleaner look , and of course it can't be stolen if its not there !! as regards fitting its easy as it comes in one 'unit' with a backing tape holding the individual letters in place until you position it and fit using the pre fitted adhesive '2 sided tape' . it took a lot to get off the individual letters any damage to the paintwork ?
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Re: Cooper Badge

Postby LegoGirl » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Thanks Ger!

No damage done to paintwork which is good :) Could you also check and see if you have a gear stick knob as well?

Thanks a million!
Emma
LegoGirl
Just Joined!

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Questions and General Mini Help