Go to footer

CleanCar.ie

All your technical, mechanical, electrical, exterior, interior, I.C.E. and even baby seat questions go in here. We've a lot of Mini gurus on the forum who'll be glad to help out with whatever technical probllems your Mini is having, or if you'd like to upgrade/modify yours we'll try to help too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

CleanCar.ie

Postby imolazed » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:19 am

Hi All,

Firstly thanks to Owen for giving me the nod to contribute, I hope we can bring some useful help and advice to the site.

Following on from my post in the intro thread I'm John...building a vtec mini and all round car nut. I'm also one of the partners in CleanCar.ie (the other one is Larry), which as you might have guessed sells car cleaning gear online.

We are based in New Ross, Wexford and have just this year moved into a 2000sq foot unit, with a walk-in shop at the front and valeting/detailing workshop at the back. We stock quality brands such as Chemical Guys, Dodo Juice, Kestrel and more recently Nanolex, all available to collect or by Next Day courier.

Anyway that's more than enough waffle, stay tuned for plenty of product reviews, updates and of course club discounts.

You can visit us at - http://www.cleancar.ie

P.S. Hello to Jon Alexander! :)

Superior Car Care - CleanCar.ie
imolazed
Just Joined!

Postby Bawnee » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Welcome!! Im a member from New Ross, small world,eh! Must drive over to you & day hi & see what it's like! All the best, Siobhan
Bawnee
I'm spending far too much time here

Re: CleanCar.ie

Postby imolazed » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:08 pm

You're very welcome anytime Siobhan, we're just out the Waterford Rd on the left.
imolazed
Just Joined!

Postby MiniMpi » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Mmmmmm Dodo juice!
Have to get down and try some.
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Postby redS » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:38 am

Woo Hoo finaly a place in New Ross to get some decent cleaning and polishing gear..im living in Dub myself but New New ross would be the home town, no stopping you now Siobhan.. Earl :)
"Bend the rules, Rule the bends"
redS

Postby Bawnee » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:36 pm

I know, oh the pressure!! Now I know why I have a Clubman, to do deliveries of products to Mini Runs!! ;)
Bawnee

Postby MiniMpi » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:27 pm

I recently used Clean Car in New Ross for a Full external valet on my Cooper s.
They did an outstanding job on it and i was very happy with the service overall.
It was washed, de-tarred, clay barred, and waxed using DoDo Juice waxes.

Ferg
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Postby iwanagofast » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Welcome lads, I ordered some bits off you a few months back, great service. If anyone is looking for a good tar remover then Tradis is the only job and the lads stock it.
[img:321:240]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/iwanagofast/MINI%20and%20focus/100_0300-1-1-1.jpg[/img]
iwanagofast

Postby imolazed » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:46 am

Thanks for all the support folks! Really appreciate it.

We've just been taken on as an Irish dealer for the Carcoon range of storage problems. Would anyone have any objections to me posting up the information on the products? Might help a few of you out if we get another winter like last year.
imolazed
Just Joined!

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Questions and General Mini Help