Go to footer

Mini One Detailed

All your technical, mechanical, electrical, exterior, interior, I.C.E. and even baby seat questions go in here. We've a lot of Mini gurus on the forum who'll be glad to help out with whatever technical probllems your Mini is having, or if you'd like to upgrade/modify yours we'll try to help too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Mini One Detailed

Postby imolazed » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Bit of an old one folks so if you've seen it on another site apologies but I thought it would be a good one to post on here.

No before or during photos as I was under pressure to get this done. Turned it around in less than 6hours with my 'assistant' looking after the wheels.

Process was - washed with Chemical Guys Strong Wash to remove grime and old products, clayed using the Chemical Guys Clayblock and Lube, washed again and dried with a Miracle Dryer. Then into the garage where it got 1 hit of Menzerna Intensive Polish on a Green Lake Country Pad and 1 hit of Chemical Guys Final Polish on a White Lake Country Finishing Pad.

Top coat was Chemical Guys Liquid Carnauba (really like this stuff, like a junior Jetseal 109) and plastics were dressed with Autoglym Bumper Care. Windows were given a quick buff with Chemical Guys Miracle Window Cleaner.

Results

Thanks for looking :)
imolazed
Just Joined!

Postby Derfinn » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:21 pm

That some shine.
Looks fantastic guys!
Derfinn
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby Bawnee » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:45 am

Those 6 hours paid off & that was only the outside, well well! Looks great, worth the effort definitely!
Bawnee

Re: Mini One Detailed

Postby redS » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:43 pm

Swoot Swoo... Great Job..
Nice Clio too :1icon_smile:
"Bend the rules, Rule the bends"
redS

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Questions and General Mini Help