Go to footer

Cat needed for 07 MINI ONE

All your technical, mechanical, electrical, exterior, interior, I.C.E. and even baby seat questions go in here. We've a lot of Mini gurus on the forum who'll be glad to help out with whatever technical probllems your Mini is having, or if you'd like to upgrade/modify yours we'll try to help too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Cat needed for 07 MINI ONE

Postby liamo_mini_man » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:07 pm

Hi all.

This is my first post and I'm in a bit of bother. I need a new cat for my Gen2 MINI ONE. I got a dealer price of €700, which is a bit pricey. I have tried a few braker yards for a second hand one with no luck. I was thinking of getting a high flow cat, but haven't come across one suitable for the MINI ONE. Just wondering can anyone help me on this matter or if anyone might know where i can get one.

Thanks all

Liam.
liamo_mini_man
Just Joined!

Re: Cat needed for 07 MINI ONE

Postby redS » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Hey there and welcome..
Try giving these guys a bell
http://www.souhan.ie/#/catalytic-converters/4544189830

Im sure Ger will be on to reply soon hes the main man when it comes to MINI or mini related topics..
"Bend the rules, Rule the bends"
redS
I'm spending far too much time here

Re: Cat needed for 07 MINI ONE

Postby irlmin » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Hi and welcome to the site , Why do you need a new cat ? is the engine management light on ? has a diagnostic code identified a faulty cat ? do you have very poor performance including a misfire ? I ask because we have found a problem in the manifold of the R56 which may be repairable . you can call me on 0868663828 or 021 4877158 and I can discuss the symptoms etc .
Gerard
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Questions and General Mini Help