Go to footer

Tyre's for R50 Cooper (Bumble Bee)

All your technical, mechanical, electrical, exterior, interior, I.C.E. and even baby seat questions go in here. We've a lot of Mini gurus on the forum who'll be glad to help out with whatever technical probllems your Mini is having, or if you'd like to upgrade/modify yours we'll try to help too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Tyre's for R50 Cooper (Bumble Bee)

Postby Jonathancurran200 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:15 am

Wanted to say a big thanks to Ger and Marcus next door for recommending I take the run flats off my car,

Brand new set of Hancook's (don't know the exact Tyre) but they completely changed the car for the better.

Loads more grip seriously quieter and all the harshness in the ride has gone. Apparently there great in the wet too but let hope the weather holds for a bit so I don't need to find out. :)

On a serious note I would highly recommend if anyone is putting Tyre's on the car talk to Ger and Marcus next door they will set you right and the prices are fantastic.

Thanks again Jonathan
Jonathancurran200
Just Joined!

Postby mini87 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Great to hear Jonathan, yes I can second this Ger and Marcus look after my Clubman tyres and I can't recommend them more for knowledge and pricing.
mini87
I'm spending far too much time here

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Questions and General Mini Help