Go to footer

Couple of Clubman issues

All your technical, mechanical, electrical, exterior, interior, I.C.E. and even baby seat questions go in here. We've a lot of Mini gurus on the forum who'll be glad to help out with whatever technical probllems your Mini is having, or if you'd like to upgrade/modify yours we'll try to help too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Couple of Clubman issues

Postby Vexorg » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:50 pm

I have 2 annoying issues with the Clubman and hope you can solve them for me.

1) Drivers door window. Does not drop slightly when the door is opened and as a result catchs on the door seal when the door is closed. Very occasionally it does work by dropping a couple of cm and rising again after the door is closed.

I have tried opening the window fully (holding switch down for 3 to 10 seconds) and the same for closing the window, but the problem persists.

Every now and again when I hit the switch for auto close. it closes and then opens about 15cm.

Any suggestions to get this working properly again?

2) Passenger side rear door will not unlock/open I can see no way of getting to the lock/motor to release and check for any obvious problems? Is this a dealer repair only?

Thanks in anticipation.
Vexorg
Getting used to the place

Re: Couple of Clubman issues

Postby irlmin » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:43 pm

Hi Gerry ,
Try to disconnect the battery for a while and when you reconnect it MAY go back to default settings , if not its a 'plug in' to diagnostics I am afraid . as regards the rear doors you are going to have to remove the interior trim panels to get access to the lock , I can send you a diagram of the components if that helps .
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Re: Couple of Clubman issues

Postby Vexorg » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:52 pm

Ger

Thanks for that, I will try the battery tomorrow.

If you could send me the diagram of the components that would be great. I will PM you my email address.
Vexorg
Getting used to the place

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Questions and General Mini Help