Go to footer

Mini One Cabrio Roof Issue

All your technical, mechanical, electrical, exterior, interior, I.C.E. and even baby seat questions go in here. We've a lot of Mini gurus on the forum who'll be glad to help out with whatever technical probllems your Mini is having, or if you'd like to upgrade/modify yours we'll try to help too.

Moderator: MiniMpi

Mini One Cabrio Roof Issue

Postby Kelsbells77 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:14 am

I own a 2008 Cabrio and unfortunately the roof does not work. Has anyone come across this before or would anyone have any advice of where I could go to have it looked at without costing a fortune :1icon_eek:
I did bring it to one garage who messed around with the micro switches in the boot and now it doesn't work at all. I have a friend who looked at it for me and thinks it is just a plastic cog in the motor which has worn down but unfortunately I can't buy it separately and I've been quoted €3,000 from a main dealer just to have a look :S
I am in the process of either trying to sell the car or trade it in and I'm not sure what my best option would be - has anyone any advice, it would be greatly appreciated! :)
Kelsbells77
Just Joined!

Re: Mini One Cabrio Roof Issue

Postby irlmin » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Hi.give me a call on 0868663828 and I am sure we can sort it .we carry spares from cables and motors to complete roofs for R52 MINIS .we also use main dealer level diagnostic and coding equipment in case you have a software issue .
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Return to Board index

Return to Technical Questions and General Mini Help