Go to footer

NATIONAL MINI DAY STANFORD (UK) Confirmed

Our forum for planning and announcing events - plenty of info here on finished events too. Keep an eye on this forum so you can have a great outing in your Mini with the rest of the Club!

Moderator: MiniMpi

Steel toe caps

Postby leyland » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:24 pm

The entire weekend was great fun with a few challenges thrown in. Well done to the lads for organising it. John for the event, Ger on the accomadation and Chris & Gina on the club van and advertising. The show was very well attended by all in the mini clubs but could have done with a few more stands on the MINI. Made out that we drove over 1300 Kms for the 4 days. We also picked up an award at the show and had much interest in the club and cars on display.
Thanks to all.
Leyland
leyland
MCOI Founding Member

Postby swampette » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:29 pm

MINIgirl wrote:Guess it was all that cheese that caused you to see the moon at lunch time then??? Nice pic of you Sarah in bikini, is that the dress code for the next sand castle building competition? :roll:

Oh you just watch yourself Elma......just wait until I catch you with a camera!! You and Tom took advantage of me cos I was super tired and slightly hungover!!! Cheeky madam.....I'll get you back! :lol:
[IMG]http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz206/sarahedwardes/n752875704_7677792_196574.jpg[/IMG]
swampette
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby swampette » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:35 pm

Also....a big thank you to Ger for collecting us from Manchester on the Saturday night....you were a welcome sight after all the drama of actually getting there!
And....thanks to a Mr Lynch for booking the rooms in the hotel!! :wink:
Oh and special thanks to Eugene for our wake-up call!!! :lol:
[IMG]http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz206/sarahedwardes/n752875704_7677792_196574.jpg[/IMG]
swampette
I'm spending far too much time here

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Club Events