Go to footer

Treasure hunt Dec 30th

Our forum for planning and announcing events - plenty of info here on finished events too. Keep an eye on this forum so you can have a great outing in your Mini with the rest of the Club!

Moderator: MiniMpi

Postby irlmin » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:44 pm

well that was a good bit of FUN , well organised by Mike and Imelda and Friends and for a good cause as well , Fergal of course won a prize as usual !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: even though He traveled most of Mid Cork looking for the 'clue' and that was only to find the start in Coachford . He finished the event and still hadn't a 'Clue' ---sorry Ferg I said I had better get it out of the way before Alvin got to His PC .
G :lol: :lol:
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby busterswrfc » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:55 pm

sounds like a good run sorry i could not make it but the mini and i had a fight this morning and he won just would not start so who do i send my money into it seems like a good cause and want to help out
busterswrfc
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby MiniMpi » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:07 pm

Excellently run Treasure Hunt and for a great cause too :wink:
Great fu was had by all.......even though I took many a wrong road but ended up back at the Finish..with help from Alvin and Victor-Thanks guys.
Yes I won the 'Booby prize' AGAIN! That's 3 so far. Someone else has to take up the mantle now.
My cunning plan worked again-just fill out around 3 answers and you are sure of a prize! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ferg.
Ferg
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Postby MiniMpi » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:10 pm

Busterswrfc,
I'd say Ger might know where for the donation etc.
Shame you couldn't get your Mini going but there will be many more runs in the New Year. Ger might be able to diagnose the problem for you.
Ferg.
Ferg
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Postby 1lightningd » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:08 pm

Lads it was a fantastic day out and a very well planned event, but poorly supported by the club :cry: even though we (M.C.O.I.) did get a big thank you from the people involved. There was only the 3 minis there but we had a fab. time. Fergal traveled more roads that were off the map than what were on it, Ger had a bit of a mini adventure too. God know's where he would have ended up if it wasn't for his co-driver :lol:. And we went wrong too (a couple of times). Mighty crack and raised about 600 quid while doing it. Well done Mick and Imelda and everyone involved. I know how much work goes into these things and it was grate to be taking part for a change. And well done Fergal on getting nothing right again, your formula is really paying off :lol:
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Location: London. 2012 picking up a gold medal for Kazakhstan

Postby 1lightningd » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:27 pm

P.S. thanks to Victor as well, without him I would still be out there 8O
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Postby MiniMpi » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:30 pm

...and if only he waited another few minutes to hand up the answer sheet who knows ye could have won the Satnav!!! 8O
Ferg
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Postby MiniMpi » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:34 pm

By the way I forgot to mention that the prizes were really good-Satnav,hampers etc. Even my booby prize was an excellent Umbrella and a squashy bag.
And there is also a raffle on tomorrow night for more prizes :wink:
Ferg
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Postby 1lightningd » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:52 am

There was some very 8) stuff there alright. Fair play.
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Club Events