Go to footer

Mondello Park Mini Trackday 4 April 2008

Our forum for planning and announcing events - plenty of info here on finished events too. Keep an eye on this forum so you can have a great outing in your Mini with the rest of the Club!

Moderator: MiniMpi

Mondello Park Mini Trackday 4 April 2008

Postby wzd345 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:51 pm

Last year I ran a very successful Minis trackday at Mondello - heavily featured in Mini Magazine & attended by a few members from Miniclub.

I will do the same again this year & would like to extend the invitation for your members to join in.

The format is as last year, all drivers must have full licence & be over 18 years. Cost is €110 per car & driver, second driver €20. Passenger free, but must be over 18. All cars will be checked for brakes, steering, oil drips & the like.

Booked for the afternoon of Friday 4 April, signin is 12.00, briefing at 13.15 & ontrack from 14.00 to 17.00. Full details on Miniresource.co/Irish events/Mondello trackday.

Reserve your place on the MR forum, but you are not booked until the place is paid for. Any further info, shoot me a pm or email on irishracingcars@yahoo.co.uk

Last year was great, I am trying for a much better one this year, please join us.

Eamonn Ledwidge
wzd345
Getting used to the place

Return to Board index

Return to Club Events