Go to footer

Jamies Run 3

Our forum for planning and announcing events - plenty of info here on finished events too. Keep an eye on this forum so you can have a great outing in your Mini with the rest of the Club!

Moderator: MiniMpi

Jamies Run 3

Postby FoxyMini » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:58 pm

I know it's realllllyyy far for most of you, but I thought there's no harm in posting this just in case some of you are over here for Easter ;)

Jamie's Run III - Easter Monday 24th March

Jamie's Run is now in it's 3rd year, and this year we've made a couple of changes.

The new route is now confirmed, but we're still starting at Great Yarmouth and finishing in Felixstowe with stops inbetween. You can still expect the same level of fantastic twisty roads and great views throughout the run, as well as a massive convoy of Minis!

Save these and bring a copy with you! If you have a two-way radio please bring this too.

Run Notes: Jamies Run 2008 - Run Notes

The starting point is

Citygrove Retail Park
Gapton Hall Road
Great Yarmouth
NORFOLK
NR31 0LZ

Here you will find lots of Minis and a McDonalds for your breakfast ^_^

Please aim to arrive here by 10:00am as we will be Starting the run at 10:30am

The run costs just £5 per car to enter, and in return you will receive a commemerative run window sticker. T Shirts are also available :)

All profits will go to this years charity, the Special Care Baby Unit at Bury St Edmunds hospital, where our members 4 month old son has been cared for by the hard working staff. We hope to raise plenty of money this year to help them buy another incubator.
We've already got over 30 Minis signed up, and we're hoping to beat last years total of 51.
So then...who's coming? :w00t:

The Original MINI club in East Anglia
FoxyMini
I'm becoming a MINI adict

Postby MiniMpi » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:20 am

That looks serious fun Nicci 8)
I am defo doing a run or 2 in England this year but unfortunatly this is too soon for me :( :(
Ferg
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Return to Board index

Return to Club Events