Go to footer

Northern Ireland Mini Weekend 2008

Our forum for planning and announcing events - plenty of info here on finished events too. Keep an eye on this forum so you can have a great outing in your Mini with the rest of the Club!

Moderator: MiniMpi

Northern Ireland Mini Weekend 2008

Postby Step_7 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:52 pm

Well once again it's probably too far to travel but I'll mention it anyway:

Ni-Minis are once again holding the Ni-Mini Weekend based at The Shanogue House bar and restaurant. The event will run from Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd of June. Beginning with a "Social gathering" ;) on the Friday Night - Live music, A run on the Saturday with another "Social gathering" Disco/DJ sort of thing :D that night and a show and shine on the Sunday.

Free Camping is available in the field just behind the bar with quick and easy access to the back door for refreshments and special cooked breakfast deals.

Photos from last year's event here:

http://www.ni-minis.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1712&start=0
Step_7
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby 1lightningd » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:49 pm

Niall, I am feeling the need for a spin to the North tbh, since I wont be able to make the IJ3 :cry: I will have a think about this instead, must go and talk to the boss.
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Location: London. 2012 picking up a gold medal for Kazakhstan

Postby Baker » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:09 pm

I’m thinking about heading up to this event one or two of the days? Anyone else thinking about travelling??? Should be a good laugh?

Not sure about the camping though!!!
Baker
I'm spending far too much time here

Return to Board index

Return to Club Events