Go to footer

Mini and classic car get together & run

Our forum for planning and announcing events - plenty of info here on finished events too. Keep an eye on this forum so you can have a great outing in your Mini with the rest of the Club!

Moderator: MiniMpi

Mini and classic car get together & run

Postby 66mini » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:48 am

Hello its me again.
Is there any interest in a get together and run for mini ( including BMW minis) and other classic cars covering the east coast area covering .

I feel there is an interest but no movement on the subject .

This is NOT a club event just like minded people coming together.

Please no politics .

Comments !!
66mini
Just Joined!

Re: Mini and classic car get together & run

Postby 1lightningd » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:10 pm

66mini wrote:Hello its me again.
Is there any interest in a get together and run for mini ( including BMW minis) and other classic cars covering the east coast area covering .

I feel there is an interest but no movement on the subject .

This is NOT a club event just like minded people coming together.

Please no politics .

Comments !!

66mini,
You wont find any politics here, that's what makes us such a successful club. As for events, ALL events being run under the M.C.O.I. name have to be submitted to the club committee first. And all other events should really be posted in non M.C.O.I. events discussion. Now we are planning a run in the Wicklow/Wexford area shortly and we would love to see you there if your interested, we just need to finalise dates first. Alvin
1lightningd
MCOI Founding Member

Location: London. 2012 picking up a gold medal for Kazakhstan

Postby irlmin » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:29 pm

We will have details of the Eastern run shortly , We initially decided when the club was formed to grow and expand at a slow and manageable rate , We have in the recent past had some events based in Waterford area where several members live , Our membership base has also of late grown in the Dublin area and this will be Our next area of activity . A run is being planned at present and it must be remembered that members give their time and expertise at their own expense so must be given the time to plan things at their pace and within the Executive Committees guidlines , also another factor to be taken into account is insurance and the MCOI hold € 6.5 million of public liability insurance cover , so keep an eye on the 'events' section and I am sure you will enjoy the run when it comes along , then if you like what you see and enjoy the company of those that attend perhaps you may join up and arrange an 'official ' event sometime .
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Return to Board index

Return to Club Events