Go to footer

Charity Event - Ringo, October 4th, in aid of the Samaritans

Our forum for planning and announcing events - plenty of info here on finished events too. Keep an eye on this forum so you can have a great outing in your Mini with the rest of the Club!

Moderator: MiniMpi

Charity Event - Ringo, October 4th, in aid of the Samaritans

Postby Owen » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:16 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm involved in the organisation of a fund raising evening for the Samaritans and the Laura Lynn Hospice. The event is something quite different - Ringo! This is similar to Bingo, but instead of numbers being called out, clips from popular songs are played, and you must mark off the artist, or song title on your game card.

The price per table of four, is a very reasonable €40 - in other words €10 per head. We will have spot prizes on the nights for our winners, and of course, if anyone wishes to donate spot prizes, we will gratefully accept them all. A raffle will also be held on the night.

It's happening on October 4th, at 8.30 PM in the Garryduff Sports Centre, Rochestown. Fun for all the family, and all are welcome.

[img:864:1224]http://miniclub.ie/articleimages/Ringo.jpg[/img]
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Postby Owen » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:30 pm

I'm desparate for numbers for this, so if anyone's kinda half thinking of going, let me know. As luck would have it - or lack of - I'm bloody gigging on the night, so the other members of the organising committee have to run it themselves, but it should still be a great night out!
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Postby iwanagofast » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:10 pm

Sounds like a blast mate, if I was in cork i'd be there.
[img:321:240]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/iwanagofast/MINI%20and%20focus/100_0300-1-1-1.jpg[/img]
iwanagofast
I'm spending far too much time here

Return to Board index

Return to Club Events