Go to footer

The Irish Job IV

Our forum for planning and announcing events - plenty of info here on finished events too. Keep an eye on this forum so you can have a great outing in your Mini with the rest of the Club!

Moderator: MiniMpi

The Irish Job IV

Postby Sportspack-Mark » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:15 am

Taken from Nylos post on mini2

"
The Irish Job 4: possibly 8th/9th August 2009

Hot on the heels of the write up of the third Irish Job in Modern MINI, I'm putting out a few feelers for interest in a 4th Irish Job, possibly on a weekend in August 2009. I know this may clash with holidays (but hopefully not too much!), but with the Charity Ball and a few of us possibly heading away to get a Ball tan in September, this seems like the best time

I haven't decided which part of the Emerald Isle we'll explore next, but rest assured it will take in some of the best scenery and roads we can find, not to mention the cracking social aspect

More details will follow when I put my mind to it a bit more"

If your interested then get yer name on the list at the link below

Link: http://www.mini2.com/forum/uk-ireland-d ... 009-a.html

pics: http://www.mini2.com/forum/photos-photo ... 008-a.html

so far we have:

Jules and the Singing Offroader Freo
Andy the Smiley Expert
Mark the Quarry Man
Dean - husband
Ian
Spudd
ladee-wood
Stu and Pappi
deanquartermaine
Kini
Vickie - a better passenger than sat nav Jane
kitten341636 ?
Nicky and Derek (sorry, Nicky! )
Sportspack-Mark
I'm spending far too much time here

Irish Job

Postby leyland » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:47 am

Mark,
Just to let you know that a good few of us will be at IMM in the UK that weekend in August. Is there another date in mind ?
Regards
Leyland
leyland
MCOI Founding Member

Postby Sportspack-Mark » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Hey Leyland

Yes I know that IMM is that weekend, its the date that Nylo has set so we will just have to run with that :1icon_cry:

most of the people that are going to this will be BMW MINI owners so we will all be heading to MINI united :)

Thanks for the info matey :1icon_cool:

Mark
Sportspack-Mark
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby irlmin » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Mark ,
We are very well aware that the Irish Job run is mainly for MINIs ,many MCOI members are going to Mini United with lots of Our members bringing their Classics over for that event and conversly some of us are bringing MINIs to Mini 50 in August as well as our classics , you see here in the MCOI there is no difference and many of our members have both cars , its unfortunate that the event is clashing as I am sure you would have had a large contingent travelling to the event from the Club this year as We enjoyed the recent trip to the 'dealer run ' and spread the word among the members when we got back , but perhaps next year .
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Return to Board index

Return to Club Events