Go to footer

Karting Night 24/08/2006

Our forum for planning and announcing events - plenty of info here on finished events too. Keep an eye on this forum so you can have a great outing in your Mini with the rest of the Club!

Moderator: MiniMpi

Postby J_NeoN » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:22 pm

Excellent see ye all there
[img:549:114]http://www.geocities.com/thehillview/jneon_sig2.gif[/img]
J_NeoN
Graphic Design King!

Postby leyland » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:21 am

Neon ,Just make sure you and Neon 2 can get there for 07.15 PM or before as I may have to give the places to one of the reserve folk if people are late. The response has been hectic at the last minute which is what I feared. We will try to get everyone out on the track as some very small few can always share the race if we agree.

The initial arrangement was that people had to confirm to me on this thread or my mobile number. Most people were great to respond and some will need more training as we go forward. The Club mobile phone will be used in future to help the response.

Still I think we should have a very entertaining night.

Enjoy it. :) :) :)
leyland
MCOI Founding Member

Postby J_NeoN » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:04 pm

Fecking hell, I just read this now and there was me last night arriving on at 20 to 8. Sorry about that, had trouble getting off work. J
[img:549:114]http://www.geocities.com/thehillview/jneon_sig2.gif[/img]
J_NeoN
Graphic Design King!

Postby leyland » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:29 am

Jason ,
Dont worry this time around we were delighted you turned up and enjoyed the event. Can you contact Tom Kavanagh as he had to sign in for you. For a fellow that started at the end you certainly finished well up the track.
Regards
Leyland
leyland
MCOI Founding Member

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Club Events