Go to footer

Donegal Mini Owner's Show 28/06/09

Our forum for planning and announcing events - plenty of info here on finished events too. Keep an eye on this forum so you can have a great outing in your Mini with the rest of the Club!

Moderator: MiniMpi

Donegal Mini Owner's Show 28/06/09

Postby inny1300 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:35 pm

Hi i thought i would list the 5th Annual show by the Donegal Mini Owner's Club as it is on the 28 th of June at the
Glenside Business Park,
Glenfin Road
Ballybofey
CO Donegal,
i went to this show last year and i enjoyed it very much,old and new mini's are welcome and last year there was a good selection of both,car's have to be up there in place before 11:30 am and it is open to the public at 12 noon and all proceed's on the day in Aid of Muscular Dystrophy,entry to the show is 10 euro's or £10 sterlinglook forward to seeing any one there on the day bye for now and regard's jon :1icon_cool:
inny1300
I'm spending far too much time here

Re: Donegal Mini Owner's Show 28/06/09

Postby Step_7 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:27 pm

Should be there - just not sure which car I'll be in yet! :1icon_cool:
Step_7

Postby inny1300 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:47 am

Hello everyone again,i went along to the Donegal Mini Owner's Club Show,and i well enjoyed it, the weather was great and the mini's/MINI'S where there in force,i was speaking to a few of the Donegal Member's and they had a count up and they had over 186+ mini's on the day which was a great turn out of car's and the car's on show looked very well on the great day that they had ,well done to all that came and i hope that everyone enjoyed it as much as me ,Ireland seem's to be getting very strong on the mini/MINI scene with run's and show's and may it last regard's jon :1icon_cool: :1icon_twisted: :hello2:
inny1300

Re:

Postby Step_7 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:32 am

Saw your car there Jon, I was in the Paul Smith - great day but my neck is so sunburned! :1icon_redface: Every year there are more cars at that show - don't know where they're going to put them all next time!
Step_7

Return to Board index

Return to Club Events