Go to footer

Cork ...100-- -2009.

Our forum for planning and announcing events - plenty of info here on finished events too. Keep an eye on this forum so you can have a great outing in your Mini with the rest of the Club!

Moderator: MiniMpi

Postby bomber01 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:42 am

Bawnee wrote:What can i Say.. My favourite run since the Yorkshire Dales! ;) Great road, had great fun testing the new wheels, which happen to feature in quite a few photos. thanks! :) I also took photos which i will upload..... Thanks Richard and John it was a brilliant run. So exhausted when i got home i just threw on my CORK 100 t-shirt and slept like a baby!! :) Roll on next year, and i hear it'll be extra special. Bring it on! Thanks everyone, loved the day lol

:angel13: If anyone else would like to sleep like a Baby in a Cork --100
T-Shirt there are a few left. lol
P.M. for sizes.

John
[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/lancasterj/IMG_2173.jpg[/IMG]
bomber01
Club Treasurer

Postby leyland » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:49 pm

bomber01 wrote:On behalf of Richard and myself I would like to thank you all for coming along to the Cork –100--_2009. On Sunday. What can I say it really was an excellent run with total convoy all the way as can be seen by the brilliant pictures. A Big Thanks to Pete and all who took photos on the Run and all who helped out. A truly great Bunch of Mini / MINI Lovers . lol lol lol

Thanks again and come again next year
:thumbup:
“Watch this Space”.

The Cork --100 Team.

As John has said a group of people who were out to enjoy themselves on the day. The visitors we had on the day really enjoyed themselves too and truely enjoyed the company. All the planning and work that went into the event was worth it when you get nice comments back. Thank you again for your support.

j
Yes we can.
leyland
MCOI Founding Member

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Club Events