Go to footer

Quiz night ,

Our forum for planning and announcing events - plenty of info here on finished events too. Keep an eye on this forum so you can have a great outing in your Mini with the rest of the Club!

Moderator: MiniMpi

Quiz night ,

Postby irlmin » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:19 pm

The annual quiz night will be Wednesday December 2nd at 8pm in the Oriel Hotel Ballincollig , € 5 per person and teams of 4 will be € 20 . please feel free to bring your family and friends , this is always a brilliant night out make sure you are there , please let us know if you are attending as we need to plan tables etc , PM me here or call 0868663828
G
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby Smallie » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:15 am

helloooooooooooooooooooo,

Oh how i wish to be there but I would only cheat :) :) :) :)
I do recall coming mmmmm was it second/third on Alvie Walvies table last yr and the yr prior involved Rynair (does not get you there) flight cancelled and missed the mixture of mini intellect/insanity :1icon_colors:
Soooooooooooooooooo I vill try but vill not vomise as vee hav vays of gettin there.............Jawohl daddy Bear
"NEVER DENY THE INSANITY"
[IMG:640:480]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj18/MiniMpi/Smellie_at_Father_Teds_House.jpg[/img]
Smallie
I'm becoming a MINI adict

Postby leyland » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Is that a yes or a no Smallie ?
Yes we can.
leyland
MCOI Founding Member

Postby Smallie » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:08 pm

iN ZE MOTHERLAND VEE HAVE VAYS OF MAKING VOU ZAY JA OU NEI
jAWOHLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
sO THERE LEYLAND
[IMG:640:480]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj18/MiniMpi/Smellie_at_Father_Teds_House.jpg[/img]
Smallie

Postby Smallie » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:11 pm

[b]LEY[b[/b]]LAND[/b]
MOTHERLAND[u][b]

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
Dodgy, very suspect............
Smallie

Postby leyland » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:32 pm

I give up Smallie. Do you live on earth ?

Leyland
Yes we can.
leyland
MCOI Founding Member

Postby Smallie » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:17 am

now now leyland.....................you of all (not people,,,,you could never be one of them) I have much higher aspirations for you................."Earth" mmmmmmm now let me see.......................have it,,,,,,wait a minute.....ooh almost, dam its gone. would that be a place full of sanity, thought and non revolutionary folk apparently known as puntos who never see outside the box and never discovered the true insanity and wonder of the mini and all its evil counterparts :1icon_colors: associated.............................naaaaaaaaaaaaaa it just did not do it for me.....left earth, burnt out the startlet, then Yaris and god knows what 1.1 they will deliver next.....But planet smallie is fab, live and beyond nuts. ve hsve discovered vays of vaking ze living vun..........(read that bit out loud)
Anyway my comrade leyland, dont suppress that inner insanity, let it out, escape, indulge it and if all else fails ther are places that help the craziness......They even allow mini pictures mounted on the soft padded walls of your cell accompanied with mini shaped fried eggs for breakfast and if you really pushn it ya get mini shaped toast with jam headlights..................did I mention the feckin micra.........Never ever ever deny the insanity.................teenie
Smallie, so small, very small, teenie.......................x :) :) so the answer to your question is what the hel is earth only a combination of boring nutrients that boring organisms burrow to survive their bring microbiological lives................................heeeeeeeeee..... :1bom:
So:1icon_colors:teenieteenieteenieteeniecolors :1bom: :1bom:
Smallie

Postby leyland » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:54 pm

Smallie,

Could not have replied better myself, :1icon_eek:
Yes we can.
leyland
MCOI Founding Member

Postby Smallie » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:51 pm

lEYLAND IS BACK......................................WEH HEY YEH HEH :)
Smallie

Postby madbrummie » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:01 am

can i play via video link?? :P
madbrummie
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby irlmin » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:40 pm

NO !!! you would only cheat !! I still can't figure out how you won the Night treasure hunt last year !! :) :) lol :D :D
irlmin
MCOI Founding Member

Postby madbrummie » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:52 pm

irlmin wrote:NO !!! you would only cheat !! I still can't figure out how you won the Night treasure hunt last year !! :) :) lol :D :D

dammit!

well me and the girlies are actually rather smart.... and very good at hiding it too! lol
madbrummie
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby MiniMpi » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:55 am

Well done to Alex & his family for an excellent Quiz night yet again!! :king:
It was great craic and everyone had a good time.
THANKS to CHRIS BLACKHAM who never ceases to amaze us with his generosity suppling most of the prizes!!!!!!!!!! Take a well deserved bow!
Ferg
MiniMpi
Membership Secretary

Postby bomber01 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Well done Alex and co for another professional Quiz night..
it realy is top class. :thumbup:
Thanks to the Management at The Oriel Hotel for the nice cosy facility's
and a big thanks to all who supported the Club on the night , and especially all who donated spots.

Great night ....... lol
bomber01
Club Treasurer

Postby leyland » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Great credit has to be given to Alex, Gwen, Lisa and David for the best Quiz Night yet last night. For a member who was not feeling the best with a nasty cold he gave all of us some night's entertainment and his committment to the club when called upon has to be admired. Also to all who gave spots and the hotel management we would like to thank you.

On behalf of the club thanks also to all who attended the event.

Leyland
Yes we can.
leyland
MCOI Founding Member

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Club Events