Go to footer

Annual Dinner and Party !!

Our forum for planning and announcing events - plenty of info here on finished events too. Keep an eye on this forum so you can have a great outing in your Mini with the rest of the Club!

Moderator: MiniMpi

Re: Annual Dinner and Party !!

Postby Smallie » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:31 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww: naaaa it just looks average..................
"NEVER DENY THE INSANITY"
[IMG:640:480]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj18/MiniMpi/Smellie_at_Father_Teds_House.jpg[/img]
Smallie
I'm becoming a MINI adict

Postby Bawnee » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:55 pm

Brilliant shots, really captured the night... tried copying onto desktop for my own album it didn't work?! Help!! :)
They're coming in as web archive? Yes all usuals that couldn't make it were missed... :) Had a drink for you .... !
Bawnee
I'm spending far too much time here

Postby Smallie » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:13 am

usuals...perhaps you meant regulars or just frequent vagabonds from planet bogof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"NEVER DENY THE INSANITY"
[IMG:640:480]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj18/MiniMpi/Smellie_at_Father_Teds_House.jpg[/img]
Smallie

Postby Bawnee » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:38 am

You got it..... Lol.. and the balloons were allowed float carefree...... :) Keep smiling ....!!
Bawnee

Postby Owen » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:03 pm

The photos aren't downloadable from the Gallery - however if you do want them, you can access the gallery directly here :

http://picasaweb.google.com/miniclubgallery/
Owen
Founding Member & Site Admin

Postby Bawnee » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:25 pm

Brilliant thanks Owen.
Bawnee

Postby inny1300 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Hello everyone,i am back in the west i was a little bit on the tired side when i got back last night to post,but i am here now and i just want to say WHAT TIME IS IT LAURA?,SIOBHAN'S GOT 8.00 O'CLOCK,PHRASE Had me in stich's lol lol lol :thumbup: ,the event was fantastic,i am glad i drove down for it i think i covered with other stop's during that day about 550+ miles round trip but it was well woth it,the atmosphere was brilliant and the welcome that you give people is fantastic,i felt like a celebratey at the event,i was very chuffed that i was presented with an award and the man that makes them and the company are only to be described as very very gifted :thumbup: ,,fergal's award for all the hard work was well deserved and the award itself was a lovely idea and well thought out,i came to meet the people and was looked after very well,there are too many people to thank but here are a few namely Gerad,Fergal Alvin,Owen,Siobhan,Laura,Sarah,Tim and John and many more,it is an event that should not be missed,and i will be back and this time i will stay down instead of going `back so soon :thumbup: thank's to all envolved in organising this event and again for the hospitality you All showed on my little spin down :) ,the band was great the photo's where fantastic and the entainment was out of this world for me,so thank's again Mini Club Of Ireland on kicking my 2010 year with a fantastic start,all the best to you,and until we meet again goodluck regards jon :1icon_twisted:
ps.did anyone count how many of us had iphone's that night ? lol
inny1300

Postby bomber01 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:55 pm

inny1300 wrote:Hello everyone,i am back in the west i was a little bit on the tired side when i got back last night to post,but i am here now and i just want to say WHAT TIME IS IT LAURA?,SIOBHAN'S GOT 8.00 O'CLOCK,PHRASE Had me in stich's lol lol lol :thumbup: ,the event was fantastic,i am glad i drove down for it i think i covered with other stop's during that day about 550+ miles round trip but it was well woth it,the atmosphere was brilliant and the welcome that you give people is fantastic,i felt like a celebratey at the event,i was very chuffed that i was presented with an award and the man that makes them and the company are only to be described as very very gifted :thumbup: ,,fergal's award for all the hard work was well deserved and the award itself was a lovely idea and well thought out,i came to meet the people and was looked after very well,there are too many people to thank but here are a few namely Gerad,Fergal Alvin,Owen,Siobhan,Laura,Sarah,Tim and John and many more,it is an event that should not be missed,and i will be back and this time i will stay down instead of going `back so soon :thumbup: thank's to all envolved in organising this event and again for the hospitality you All showed on my little spin down :) ,the band was great the photo's where fantastic and the entainment was out of this world for me,so thank's again Mini Club Of Ireland on kicking my 2010 year with a fantastic start,all the best to you,and until we meet again goodluck regards jon :1icon_twisted:
ps.did anyone count how many of us had iphone's that night ? lol

You were very Welcome ,Good to see you and glad you enjoyed it after all the travelling on Saturday
.......see you at next years one , and stay over this time.

j
Last edited by bomber01 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/lancasterj/IMG_2173.jpg[/IMG]
bomber01
Club Treasurer

Postby swampette » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Hi guys...
only just recovering now from the weekend now!! what a party!
Super thanks to everyone who made the effort to come to the party and hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did! So many moments to remember... Paulie and Alvin gang-banging the brass coat stand in particular stands out!!
Special thanks to Chris and all the staff at the Ambassador who looked after us so well... (particularly in the residents bar!!!...ahem!!)
Also well done to Jon who still managed to make it to the party although he had already travelled the length and breath of Ireland that day....hope it was worth the miles!!
And final thanks go to Chris Blackham, Ger and Fergal who put a fantastic amount of effort into organising the party!!
Roll on next year!!
[IMG]http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz206/sarahedwardes/n752875704_7677792_196574.jpg[/IMG]
swampette

Postby bomber01 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Well Ger and co have pulled it off again this year with an amazing night.
The venue was an excellent choice with top class food and facility’s
Including the late bar. I can still see the frown on Pauls face when they
Unexpectedly called time, and people trying to check the time on their watches.
Considering the recessionary times the formula worked very well and people
Made the effort. So a big thanks to Ger, Fergal (you deserved the Special Prize well done),
Chris (comes up trumps with a different trophy design every time) and Owen for the after
Entertainment. A special thanks to all who helped to make the night a memorable one.

J
[IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/lancasterj/IMG_2173.jpg[/IMG]
bomber01
Club Treasurer

Postby Derfinn » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Fantastic pics.

Looks like another great MCOI night. :thumbup:
Derfinn

Postby mgmclub » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Looks and sounds like you all had a blast at the dinner some of the photos look like good crack was had by all, sorry I missed it, my year has started of poorly as I missed all the mini events last year and its only the end of Jan and I have missed 2 already, hope to have the clubman back on the road with engine upgrade and brakes to stop it (safer for the guy in fround) all the best for 2010 to yee all hope to get to some events this year.
cheers Mick
mgmclub

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Club Events